Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
  1. #1
    P2 Staff
    Staff
    Wosley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    473
    Threads
    90
    Reputation

    6237

    How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard




    To use any game saves on here or any other website/forum require a "Save Resigner" there are a couple out there but the only one that would work for any save you can find will be Save Wizard


    which you can buy on Here (savewizard.net) or in the Discord (Save Wizard Discord)


    if you're using any bank card/credit card options or Paypal then you can buy Save Wizard for 54€ or $60


    if you use amazon you can get it a bit cheaper for $38 or 28pounds (it need to be bought on the UK Amazon)


    You can buy the Amazon Version Here (its completly the same as the other one the only diffrence will be the price)
    Last edited by Wosley; February 19th, 2023 at 05:11 AM.
    Legit timestamps Ps4 for 50 cents per trophy or instant platinums for $1 per game can be found on my shop here


    Need any help on here that is anything game save related you can message me for anything account related you can message any of the admins a list of all staff can be found here

    If you like to send me a donation here is a link to my paypal

    My Discord Wosley#6447

  2. #2

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    There's a small little Typo, "if your using any bank card/credit card options or Payapl..." <-- might want to change that up

  3. #3

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    I have a question from something I read on the FAQ of their site: "You can only change the PSN-ID of the save that you are cheating every 30 days, this is to prevent people from re-signing as a service."

    Does this mean I can resign saves of others to my account only once per 30 days?

    Like I take one save from Mr.X and resign to my account, I have to wait for 30 days to do the same with a save from Mr.Y?

  4. #4

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    Originally Posted by Chateaulatour
    I have a question from something I read on the FAQ of their site: "You can only change the PSN-ID of the save that you are cheating every 30 days, this is to prevent people from re-signing as a service."

    Does this mean I can resign saves of others to my account only once per 30 days?

    Like I take one save from Mr.X and resign to my account, I have to wait for 30 days to do the same with a save from Mr.Y?
    I would love to know this as well

  5. #5

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    Response to Chat and Den . It means you can have 3 profiles on your save wizard and you cannot delete any for 30 days. you can resign any save to those three profiles . After 30 days you can delete 1 of the 3 and add a new one . i hope this helps answer the confusion. the original save owner doesn't matter you will be able to resign to one of the three profiles.

  6. #6

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    I have a question about resigning saves. I use a MacBook with no access to a Windows pc. I've tried to unzip files from here and The Tech Game using several different game saves but have not been able to access any of them. Can I only open files using a pc? I know you can unzip files from a pc on a Mac, but I wasn't sure if being PS4 saves might have caused an issue as I'm not very technically adapt. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

  7. #7
    ꧁✧ s Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€ βœ§κ§‚
    VIP
    πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,707
    Threads
    181
    Reputation

    41556

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    Originally Posted by Jobe13
    I have a question about resigning saves. I use a MacBook with no access to a Windows pc. I've tried to unzip files from here and The Tech Game using several different game saves but have not been able to access any of them. Can I only open files using a pc? I know you can unzip files from a pc on a Mac, but I wasn't sure if being PS4 saves might have caused an issue as I'm not very technically adapt. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
    the folder "cusa" must be zipped so SW can read it
    Last edited by πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά; December 10th, 2021 at 11:39 AM.
    »» β„‚π•™π•–π•”π•œ 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•žπ•ͺ β„™π•ŠπŸœ π•Šπ•’π•§π•– 𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖 ««
    »» π•π•–Μπ•£π•šπ•—π•šπ•–π•£ π•žπ•’ 𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖 𝕕𝕖 π••π• π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–Μπ•–π•€ 𝕕𝕖 β„™π•ŠπŸœ 𝕀𝕒𝕦𝕧𝕖 ««
    »» 𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕒 π•¦π•Ÿ π•§π•šπ•€π•₯𝕒𝕫𝕠 𝕒 π•žπ•š 𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕀 𝕕𝕖 𝕀𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕀 𝕕𝕖 β„™π•ŠπŸœ ««

    πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

    ꧁ β€œBring us the girl and wipe away the debt.” ꧂

  8. #8
    P2 Staff
    Staff
    Wosley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    473
    Threads
    90
    Reputation

    6237

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    Added link to the Save Wizard Discord
    Legit timestamps Ps4 for 50 cents per trophy or instant platinums for $1 per game can be found on my shop here


    Need any help on here that is anything game save related you can message me for anything account related you can message any of the admins a list of all staff can be found here

    If you like to send me a donation here is a link to my paypal

    My Discord Wosley#6447

  9. #9
    Getting Known
    ArtemΓ­sia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    86
    Threads
    3
    Reputation

    63

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    Originally Posted by benjamindurham
    Response to Chat and Den . It means you can have 3 profiles on your save wizard and you cannot delete any for 30 days. you can resign any save to those three profiles . After 30 days you can delete 1 of the 3 and add a new one . i hope this helps answer the confusion. the original save owner doesn't matter you will be able to resign to one of the three profiles.
    That’s weird, because the key that I bought in the official site only has 2 profiles. Yours must be from an older version lol

  10. #10

    Re: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

    when I open my save wizard, the maximum number of active user appears and I have already contacted them but they do not respond, can someone help me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last