• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Marvel's Avengers - Grind Trophy Save set

PlayingUnfairly

VIP User
VIP User
October 13, 2020
I'd like to thank burnttoazdt for making these saves for his hard work. I re-regioned his saves for EU users.
link to his US thread US MARVEL'S AVENGERS - GRIND SAVES WIP[CUSA14026]

Thanks to Skiller, PJ, Method, Chi Chi, zeraf and others over on discord for making the Quick Codes, Apps and testing them to make it possible!

This thread will get updated with more trophy saves if there's more saves or burnttoazdt posts a save, i'll re-region it and post it here.
If any of you guys have a save, please dm me it and i'll post it.

[Announcement/Updates]:

Back in Business and On the Mountaintop could also work with Quick Codes but I no longer have the game installed to test this.

For "Back in Business", Use this Quick Code [200C810C 0003C400] on all characters and see if it'll unlock on the 5th / 6th character. You MUST earn XP to get your characters level to 50
For "On the Mountaintop" Use Method's App and mod your gear's Power Level to 200+ and let me know if it works for you. Also keep note that Method's App requires you to drag it onto google chrome or whatever explorer you're using and MAY ask you to download an update for it. Thank You! Avengers QGC — Google Drive

Use this note to test "On the Mountaintop". View attachment Defense Test.txt

update: apparently the methods above do work! saves will be added to make it easier.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Effort - Reach rank 25 in any faction
This Trophy Does NOT require you to need the save! use code below!

Level 24 (50 xp needed to Level 25):
20127110 00008D68
201270F8 00009150

For Level 50 for both factions:
20127110 000F423F
201270F8 000F423F

Time to Shine - Reach Hero Level 50 and purchase all skills for any Hero

Hero Level 50, gain xp and you should level up to 50 and gain skill points! spend all those skill points:
200C810C 0003C400

On the Mountaintop

Apply this code onto your save and load up the game, apparently it pops instantly upon loading in, if not then un-equip and re-equip the item.
View attachment Defense Test.txt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Saves:

Breaking and entering - Break into 30 Depots. (1 or 2 needed)

Holding it Down - 30 Warzones at Challenge III. (1 needed)

Honeycomb Hideout - 5 HIVE missions. (1 needed)

Tentative Peace - 15 Villian sectors. (need atleast 3 - 4)

Wanting for Nothing - 500 Gear items. (1 or 2 needed)

Savior of the People - 100 Rescues. Rescue 3 more Inhumans. Make sure you watch them get rescued.

Treasure Trove - 50 Cache strongboxes (Shield Vault strongboxes).
- Look up a farming guide for this Trophy! 1 or 2 needed

Gold Star Success - Complete 100 Assignments. Just select all assignments and after 1 or 2, trophy will unlock.

Information Overload - Collect 50 intelligence files. (2 more required.)

Former Glory - Complete the "Iconic Avengers" mission chain.

- Do as the chain is asking you to do, complete the vault mission again and then the hive.

Truly Elite - Complete an Elite Heroic HIVE.

- Do this after Former Glory, so it looks legit.

Marvel Avengers - Grind Save Set

This Trophy Save List is No Longer being Updated due to me no longer playing the game to test saves out. Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Marvel's Avengers - Grind Trophy Save set [EU]

For "On the Mountaintop" Use Method's App and mod your gear's Power Level to 200+ and let me know if it works for you. Also keep note that Method's App requires you to drag it onto google chrome or whatever explorer you're using and MAY ask you to download an update for it. Thank You! Avengers QGC — Google Drive

I can also confirm this works.

Also back in business works if you Apply max xp on gain on each hero.
Popped for me at the 4th character

Re: Marvel's Avengers - Grind Trophy Save set [EU]

Hello, sorry for the late reply. The link works fine for me, please try using a different application from what you're using like Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer and so on.