• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Crash Bandicoot 4 It's About Time Platinum Saveset [CUSA19035]

siegfried2911

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
Just want to share my saveset for Crash Bandicoot 4 It's About Time. My game is R3, however I think it has the same game ID as the US Region game, so maybe this will also work on a US Region game. Anyways, this is a 106% completed save file. With this saveset, you can get the platinum trophy. I tested this on my alt account and:

1. Replaying through Rude Awakening (Normal) and getting the N.Sanely Perfect Relic on that level should give you around 65% of the trophies:
a. All Story-related trophies
b. All colored gem trophies (Ruby Red, Emerald Gemerald, Sapphire-er Acquirer, and Topaz Pizazz)
c. All clear gem trophies (Like a Rhinestone Bandicoot, King of Bling, gnilB fo gniK)
d. All N.Sanely Perfect relic trophies (N. Vincible, So-Called Perfectionist and Perfectionist)
e. All time-trial trophies (Faster than a Tortoise and Faster Than Sound) - weird that it also unlocks these despite not doing a time trial run.
f. The trophy for earning all the platinum flashback relics (Closing the Experiment Log) - don't know why this is unlocked since you are not playing a flashback tape level
g. All N.Verted Mode trophies (Beat 'Em Any Which Way, Backwards & Forwards, Its Messing With my Head, Man!!) - even if you are not playing an N.Verted Mode level
h. All Timeline related trophies (Putting Things in Perspective, The Whole Picture)

2. Replaying any flashback tape level should give you: Model Test Subject
3. Replaying any level with a flashback tape (Hit the Road for example) should give you: A/V Club Founder
4. Go to the gallery and watch the 100% and 106% endings to get Overachiever and OVER-Overachiever trophies, respectively

The other trophies can just be obtained by playing Bandicoot Battle, Playing as Coco, completing a game with Pass N Play enabled, changing the Crash's/Coco's skin and performing specific objectives on some levels.

Hope this saveset will help. Enjoy

Here is the link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
For those who care about their timestamps in the trophy list, I have two save files here that might be of help.

Pre-Platinum Trophy Saveset 1
This trophy can be used to "legitimately" unlock the following trophies:
a. Backwards and Forwards - Beat the N Gin and Cortex Boss Battle in Nverted Mode
b. What Has Been, Will Be Again - Beat Dr. Neo Cortex (the level is still unbeaten)
c. King of Bling - Play the Building Bridges Level and get the hidden gem as Tawna
d. gnilB fo gniK - Play Level 1 (Rude Awakening) in Nverted Mode and get the hidden gem
e. Closing the Experiment Log - Earn the Last Platinum Flashback Relic in Level 5 (Outfit Durability Exam)
f. Perfectionist - Play Fossil Fueled as Cortex and aim for an N.Sanely Perfect Relic
g. Whoa! - Beat the game and pull of a triple spin
h. Showoff - Beat the game and defeat an enemy with Triple Spin
i. Overachiever - Get the last 2 Gems (the ones mentioned in this Guide) and watch the 100% ending

Link:
Pre-Platinum Trophy Saveset 2
This trophy can be used to "legitimately" unlock the following trophies:
a. Faster Than Sound - Get the Platinum Time Relic at Rude Awakening
b. OVER-Overachiever - After getting the Platinum Relic, watch the 106% Ending at the gallery

Do note that in this save file, all other trophies are already unlocked. So be sure to unlock the other trophies first before using this saveset.

Link:

Last edited:
So I have taken a closer look into this to check if there is ANY way to get this platinum with this save in a legit looking way and I can 100% say, no fucking way.

First of all, again thanks for this amazing save you've surely pumped tons of hours into this my respect.
To get back to my topic, my idea was to get the trophies out of the way bit by bit by doing certain actions. I started with playing one flashback level to ONLY trigger "Closing the Experiment Log". And then doing other stuff but the journey to a legit list ends at this very first step. By finishing ONE level, no matter how, you will unlock ALL trophies with the samr time stamp. You even get the platinum relic speedrun trophy even if you haven't done a speedrun :-/. Perfectionist, All gems etc.. everything pops right away.

The only thing you can like control yourself is "over-achiever" and "over over achiever" since you can decide when you watch the outro.

The only way to get a complete looking legit looking list with this save is to do everything legit on your own and use this save for like a joker. For the speedruns for example but this would mean that you need to do ALL gem related trophies on your own. That's really a bummer.

This would be the perfect save if just one simple gem in any world would be open.

I just wanted to share this information with you. If you don't care about messy stamps, you can get the platinum with this save in no time. Maybe someone out there has a save with some gems left?

Cheers!