• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Portal Knights Plat Save (Pre-DLC)

Force

Local Redneck Retard
VIP User
October 21, 2020
Portal Knights Platinum Trophy

Enjoy the save folks! ABSOLUTELY NO REPOSTING

[hide]Mega[/hide]

Ways to get trophies to pop! Let me know if you find any other methods.
Traveller
Use a Portal for the first time.
Great Explorer
Visit all islands of area 1, 2 and 3
Man Made
Craft your first Item.
Tinkerer
Craft 50 Items.
Mass Production
Craft 1000 Items.
Baby Steps
Mine 10 Blocks.
Exterminator
Defeat the Worm Boss.
A Happening
Encounter your first Event.
Eventing, World Changing, & Dedicated Knight
Complete one Event Quest.(MUST DO SO ON RANGER)

To get the rest of the trophies, I would suggest giving the rabbit costume (found in a chest on the first island of Squire's Knoll) to a friend, deleting the save, and then loading back up on a fresh save to complete the rest of the trophies. In total, shouldn't take any more than 10-20 hours to get platinum! (Unless you don't have a friend to help level you. If that's the case, I have a solution!)

Leveling to level 30 inside of 2 hours

1. Create a new character & world
  2. Get the world to the third level (Fort Finch)
  3. Change your PS4 Date & Time settings to April 1,2018 (Never go ahead in time.)
  4. Load world, and look for the Easter Egg hunt event
  5. Go to the world with the event, find 15 of each egg color
  6. Craft a drafting table
  7. Place the drafting table, and craft a Golden Egg
  8. Quickly break the table while it is crafting the Golden Egg.
  9. Change year to 2017 or 2018, whichever it is not
  10. Repeat steps 7-9 until level 30.