• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Assassin's Creed Unity Save Set + Dead Kings DLC [CUSA00605]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
ur9bg5mc.jpg

here is another save set- you can receive this trophys:

Curtain Call
Complete Memory Sequence 12.

I Want It All
Complete all Single Player mission challenges in Paris.

I Got Skills
Unlock all Skills.

Panoramic View
Synchronize all Viewpoints in Paris.

Tricolore
Collect all Cockades

Curiosity
Open every chest in Paris.

Ransacking Versailles
Earn 100% completion of Versailles.

Share the Wealth
Get all the rewards in a Co-op mission in Paris.

Visited Once
Complete all Co-op and Heist missions at least once.

Thawed
Free a total of 10 trapped Assassins.

Needs More Data
Earn Data Bonuses in 3 different Helix Rifts.

No Man's Land
Complete all Rift missions.

An Old Internet Meme
Renovate all the Social Clubs and complete all the Social Club missions.

Poked!
Kill 20 enemies with a Long Weapon.

From the Past
Unlock the Medieval Armor in the Café Théâtre.

Know-It-All
Complete all training missions.

And Stay Down!
Perform a ground execution.

Patron of the Arts
Watch a play in the Café Théâtre.

Room With A View
Enjoy the view of Paris from Arno's balcony.

Master Architect
Complete all the renovations of the Café Théâtre.

and from the dead kings dlc you can get:

Piece Of Eden
Complete Memory Sequence 13.

Hydrogen Bonded
Achieve 100% synchronization in Dead Kings.

Defender Of Franciade
Complete SugerÂ’s Legacy and recover the Eagle of Suger.

instructions are in the folders.

DOWNLOAD : ACUEUSaves

If you need more help visit:

Assassin's Creed Unity ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings - Trophy Guide & Road Map

It's not working, I converted it to zip because the save wizard only accepts zip files, when I went to re-create the region of the file, it just gives an error in the save wizard I think it stored the files the wrong way ... When I open the file it appears in rar there are folders inside in zip format, it's a mess !!

Please, if you can update the link with the zip file I think the problem can be solved! And first of all thank you very much for your hard work, it is certainly not easy to make these files, my respect for you!

It's not working, I converted it to zip because the save wizard only accepts zip files, when I went to re-create the region of the file, it just gives an error in the save wizard I think it stored the files the wrong way ... When I open the file it appears in rar there are folders inside in zip format, it's a mess !!

it works completely fine..

same problem here..