• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Until Dawn Platinum Save Set [CUSA00194] [CUSA02636]

Glow117

It was just a prank Han
VIP User
October 22, 2020
oFwo2wI.jpg

I started playing Until Dawn again after playing it once 5 years back and I looked around to find any quick trophies for after I finished. I just couldn't find much for my region so I made this save set for CUSA00194.I have made a set for CUSA02636 on here as well. I have CUSA00902 and CUSA01423 now and will make save sets for those as well when I get some time. I have tested all my saves on another account to ensure they work. Enjoy!

Chapter 5
Scream Too!
Mike cut off his fingers to free himself from the bear trap
The Psycho Path
Sam or Ashley attacked the psycho with a weapon

1. Walk down the hall.
2. Choose hide.
3. Hit triangle to turn the torch/flashlight off when the QTE appears.
4. Stay still.
The psycho then leaves and the two trophies pop.

Chapter 6
Fatal Grudge
Chris chose to shoot Ashley

1. Walk to the double doors and go through them.
2. Go to the dummy and interact with it.
3. Stab the psycho with the scissors when prompted.
4. Point the gun towards Ashley and shoot when possible.
The trophy will pop after.

Chapter 8
Let eM In
Mike allowed Emily to stay in the basement

The Exorcism of Emily
Mike shot Emily
Ashley Snaps
Ashley snapped and let Chris die

1. Let the scene play out.
2. When you can shoot Emily.
3. Look through the book and confess.
Ashley Snaps and the Exorcism of Emily will pop.
4. Immediately close the game, restart and reload the save.
5. This time don't shoot Emily.
Then after reasuring, the Let eM In trophy will pop.

Chapter 9
You Let the Wrong One In!
Ashley or Chris opened the trap door and let the monster in
The Skillful Wolf Man
Mike kept the wolf alive throughout the Sanatorium

1. Go down the corridor and investigate the noise to the left.
2. Continue down and open the hatch.
3. Complete the rest of the chapter.
The trophies will pop upon completion of the chapter.

Chapter 10A
Instant Inferno
Sam immediately flicked the switch to set the lodge ablaze
This Is THE End
Nobody survived until dawn

1. Walk down the stairs and follow Mike.
2. Don't move in the don't move events.
3. Go for the switch.
Sam will flip the switch and escape. Instant Inferno will then pop
4. Reload the save.
5. Walk down the stairs.
6. When prompted follow Mike.
7. In the two don't move events just move the controller.
Mike will sacrifice himself and This Is THE End will pop.
For CUSA02636
After 8ball had instant inferno unlock which is the ending I got 5 years back as my first ending maybe try doing 10b before this one if you want trophies separate as I did that before this one.

Collectibles 1
You Opened Their Eyes
The group found all the clues from the Mystery Man Clueline

1. Wait through the previously on until dawn.
2. Go to the right.
3. Collect the final clue from the board.
The trophy then pops.
For CUSA02636
2. Go to the dummy.
3. Interact with it for the trophy.
*Note I am missing a dlc clue (CUSA02636 only) that doesn't effect the trophy. I will pick it up in my second playthrough.

Collectibles 2
The Fateful Descent
The group found all the clues from the 1952 Clueline

2. Go outside.
3. Continue to the crosses and click on them.
The trophy then pops.
For CUSA2636
2. Go to the secret door with light coming from it.
3. Shoot the lock on the next door.
4. Go and collect the note from the body.
The trophy then pops.

Collectibles 3
The Tale of The Two Sisters
The group found all the clues from the Twins Clueline

1. Go to the diary.
2. Interact with it and keep turning the pages till it registers.
The trophy then pops.

Collectibles 4
Night of the Totem Hunter
The group found all the totems on the mountain

1. Go down the right path.
2. Continue past where the two paths first connect.
3. Just before the paths meet there is a tree to the left.
4. Pick up the totem by the tree.
The trophy then pops.

Chapter 10B
They All Live
All eight friends survived until dawn
Four Daughters of Darkness
All of the girls survived until dawn
The Quicker Man
All the boys escaped death
Don't Scare Jessica To Death
Jessica survived her night of terror
Instant Inferno
Sam immediately flicked the switch to set the lodge ablaze

1. Walk down the stairs.
2. When prompted follow Mike and the others.
3. Don't move the controller in any don't move events.
4. Save Mike.
5. Just keep hiding till everyone is gone then Sam will automatically flip the switch.
They All Live, Four Daughters Of Darkness, The Quicker Man and Don't Scare Jessica To Death will pop after a bit
*If you didn't already get instant inferno you can get it here as well just reload the save and then
6. Follow Mike
7. Don't move in the don't move events.
8. Go for the switch when prompted.
Sam will flip the switch and escape. Instant Inferno will then pop

Legit Times
The order I have them in above is the legit order I did them in the first time around here are the times between based on my playthroughs and some from having a look at other playthroughs online:

Chapter 5 to 6 leave 55 minutes between them
Chapter 6 to 8 leave 1 hour 15 minutes between them
Chapter 8 to 9 leave 1 hour 30 minutes between them
Chapter 9 to 10a leave 1 hour 20 minutes between them
Collectibles just wait until after the ending as collectibles 1 is immediately at the start of chapter 7
Collectibles 1 to 2 leave 3 hours between them
Collectibles 2 to 3 leave 1 hour between them
Collectibles 3 to 4 leave 1 hour between them
Collectibles 4 to Chapter 10b leave 30 minutes between them

Save Set
Here is a 7ZIP archive for both regions that contains all the saves of the respective regions with readme files on how to use them. Make sure to extract the the zip archives before importing them with Save Wizard.
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

*If your having trouble with the don't move segments you can generally just place you controller down just before the event and leave it. You may have to put your thumb and finger there just to stop it from moving too much from the vibrations. I did this only for the final couple of don't move events when I was doing the good ending as I was really tired.

If you're looking for another region check these out
who links to

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Until Dawn Platinum Save Set [CUSA00194] [WIP CUSA02636]

I added 2 more saves. I forgot about a collectible but it doesn't effect the trophy. I will get it on my second playthrough. I am doing the they all live first so saves won't be uploaded in the same order but it will get done all the same. I also bought the japanese version, so I might get that next year in october with how slow postage from oversees is 😂

Re: Until Dawn Platinum Save Set [CUSA00194] [WIP CUSA02636]

I added some more saves I just need to complete the all dead run to get the last two saves up. I just added some legit times to wait for trophies as well

Last edited:
I finished CUSA2636 and added the last save as well as a 7zip with all the saves in one with instructions. I have gotten a hold of the thai version of the game so once the japanese one turns up I will have all the versions that don't have sets. I will try to get a save set out for CUSA1423 soon.

It might be a while before I get CUSA01423 up. I started playing man of medan for the first time and I will probably make a save set for it. I know there is already one but I just want to make a more complete one. Then I might go on to little hope and possibly make a set for it too. So I will either get back to CUSA01423 before or after little hope. I plan on just making all the saves and releasing the whole set when it's done with man of medan unlike what I did with until dawn. Just so I am not posting 200 updates 😂

I was going to release my man of medan save set but the latest update screwed all the files lol so for endings I will save at the chapter the end so they don't screw up again. I will re do all the screwed ones hopefully tomorrow and then I will release it probably with a warning that a lot only work for update 1.15 and if there is another update they will need to be redone or just done the long way as it seems to reset the chapter with choices from the play through I chapter selected from. I am not sure I really want them to update the game again lol as it's not the greatest to replay 200 parts over for the saves needed.

On nextgenupdate someone seemed to unlock two endings at once so I changed the order and cusa02636 might want to do 10b before 10a if it saves what ending you got earlier as the original ending I got was instant inferno on cusa00194 and the person on nextgenupdate got it when they did this is the end I don't remember that happening when I tested it but maybe I tested instant inferno first or something. In cusa02636 I did every one lives first so that may unlock with 10b in that set

Legit Times
The order I have them in above is the legit order I did them in the first time around here are the times between based on my playthroughs and some from having a look at other playthroughs online:

Chapter 5 to 6 leave 55 minutes between them
Chapter 6 to 8 leave 1 hour 15 minutes between them
Chapter 8 to 9 leave 1 hour 30 minutes between them
Chapter 9 to 10a leave 1 hour 20 minutes between them
Collectibles just wait until after the ending as collectibles 1 is immediately at the start of chapter 7
Collectibles 1 to 2 leave 3 hours between them
Collectibles 2 to 3 leave 1 hour between them
Collectibles 3 to 4 leave 1 hour between them
Collectibles 4 to Chapter 10b leave 30 minutes between them

very good job and especially with legal time !!:RE:RE