• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories + DLC - Complete Save set [CUSA16027]

supdrmann

October 23, 2020
y5tE1g7.jpg
This save set will cover EVERY trophy of this game, even the story-related ones.

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE COSTUME DLCS FROM THE PSN STORE!

Bag of Holding
Save #1
Enter the apparel store across the road and take the emergency bag from the counter.

Holding Steady
Hold SQUARE while aftershocks happen (simply walk along with the buildings), otherwise try to crawl under the Obstructing sign and wait for the upcoming aftershock near the end of the tunnel.

First Companion
Save #2
Push the truck that is blocking the road.

Costume Collector (Does only pop up if the DLCs are installed)
Save #3
Go into the convenience store's toilet, try to open the door, and exhaust the dialogue.
Go into the staff room and speak to the store clerk.

The Hunger, the Hunger! + Absolutely Parched. + Taking Care of Business ♪
Save #4
Open the inventory and eat one plum onigiri, drink one orange juice, and use the toilet inside the convenience store.

Starving Cat-astrophe
Save #5
Enter the convenience store's toilet and leave through the window. Use the deserted cardboard box half-way the bridge, 'Look into the hole' then 'Give canned food to the cat'.

First Day: Despair
Save #6
Steer the boat behind the building and dock at the red cone. Enter Room 206, follow the floor and give the cold medicine.

Underwater Odyssey
Save #7
Take the boat to the left and navigate to building C and dock on the red cone. Enter the submerged room 101. Dive to the room at the end of the floor and use the box in the wardrobe to get the rope. Then dive back and leave via the blue door.

An Item Assembled!
Save #8
Open the inventory, press TRIANGLE, and assemble the Hodgepodge rope.

City Scoundrel + Where’s Ku-chan?
Save #9
Speak to the guy wearing a white/orange shirt on the waterside and give him the crowbar.
Then enter the boat and move to the left to the wrecked house to crawl inside and get the teddy bear.

Second Day: Sorrow
Save #10
Enter the train station across the street, walk up the staircase, and investigate the sign on the side of the train and walk through it.

City Trekker
Save #11
Just walk around a little bit.

Scoop on a Rival
Save #12
Enter the building on the right side.
Go up and at the end of the floor enter the right door.

The Musician’s Request
Save #13
Talk to the Female street musician (red shirt, at the crossroad), answer ”A pair of thugs… I should be careful.”

Lovers’ Reunion + Third Day: Reunion
Save #14
Go to the guy wearing a black shirt (next to the white pavilion) and answer:
-”We were heading to the ferry terminal after I saved her.”
-”I say I have the jewelry box and secretly give it.”
-”I poke fun at them and say they’re the best couple.”
Then lay down on the empty park bench.

Effective Solicitor
Save #15
In front of the blue sign that says "The Kikai Machine", speak to "Defeatist man" and chose option 1. Bring him to the White Coats' HQ, just behind the two trucks parking on the roadside. Walk into the building and move downstairs, then speak to Recruiter Koyama.

Compass Collector + Title of Authority + The Miraculous Miracle Water + Asset Collector + Life-Changing Words
Save #16
Go towards the gym and head to the right to the pool. At the small blue staircases behind the changing rooms, you will find a compass.
Enter the gym, go onto the stage, and chose:
-”I ask him to change the game’s title in return.”
-”Disaster Report 4: Miracle Water.”
Reload the same savegame.
Again, enter the gym's stage and chose:
-”I ask for real estate rights in return.”
Leave the gym, walk across the parking lot, and investigate the puddle of water. During the cutscenes, just chose any option.

Wide-Eyed Youth + Curse of the fifth floor
Save #17
Open the 'People' menu and scroll down until the end of the list.
Walk down the way and after the cutscene turn left. Behind the man 'Man looking closely' (wearing a brown shirt), you can find a damaged wooden staircase, which you can investigate at the top of it.

Reconstruction + Kiss of Gratitude
Save #18
Enter the apparel store and speak to Designer Akemi. Chose the options:
-”I risk getting the kiss I was promised.”
-”I say thank you to Ms. Akemi and her staff.”
Enter Glitnir Inc. on the other side of the street. Speak to the male receptionist and the female receptionist.

Emotional Awareness
Save #19
Go to the three crying school girls and examine Ms. Higa

Passionate Revival + Love from the Jewelry Lady + Fifth Day: Recovery
Save #20
Enter the Italian restaurant and speak to the female chef inside the kitchen. Chose:
-”I offer my restaurants rights to her for free.”
Leave the restaurant and head to the right, through the crack in the building. Speak to the student (answers doesn't matter). Head towards and speak to 'Suspicious woman'.
Turn left and walk down the road. Take the motorcycle and chose option one or two.

Romance? Or Friendship?
Save #21
Enter the building on the left by crawling under the door grid, then walk to the upper area. Follow the floor to the end and enter the last room on the right. Speak to Kirishima and respond:
-”Why don’t we have a drink without a confrontation?”

Sixth Day + Decision Time! Escape to the Airport!
Save #22
Walk down the floor and use the box containing dynamite on the left side before the metal staircase. Walk up the staircase and the ladders, then use the first door on the left and leave the ship via the ramp.
Wait for the credits to end.

A Simple Bath
Save #23
Pass the white pavilion and follow the way until a small scene that is showing the big building. Talk to the woman that is sitting at a table next to a green tent with red signs.
-”I may as well take a bath while I’m here.”

Decision Time! Escape to City Hall!
Save #24
Follow the crowd and speak to the major at the corner of the roof. Chose any options and wait until the end of the credits.

Download link

DLC:

Investigative Journalism
Save #26
Enter the first building on the left. Go to the upper area until the end of the floor and enter the last door on the left side. At the last option, chose:
-"I will cooperate with you."

A Villain's Comeuppance + A Letter from Yayoi
Save #27
Walk along the bridge around the corner. At the end, you will come into a Street Fighter-like fight (some special moves are even included), where you have to win 2 rounds in a row.
After that, there will be a chain of cutscenes and after the credit's end, you will get the 2nd trophy.

DLC Download link

compass collector does not pop as all 22 compasses have already been collected smh.
nevermind, if you continue after you can find the faucet compass in thr shopping district and that will trigger the trophy.

Last edited:
compass collector does not pop as all 22 compasses have already been collected smh.
nevermind, if you continue after you can find the faucet compass in the shopping district and that will trigger the trophy.

For future reference to get the Compass collector trophy just continue from save 16, then go to the next area. Once the cutscenes have ended twice, go to the left area that is a bath-house and then on the left side of the bath-house is some sink looking place you will find the faucet compass there.

Otherwise you can also get it in save 17, same steps as above after the two cutscenes, enter that bath-house, go to the left of the bath-house and look at some sink looking place and you will find the faucet compass there.

Last edited:
Awesome save set. But I can't seem to get 2 trophies to pop. Holding Steady. I've tried multiple times to duck on the ground and wait. In this section it seems that only two quakes happen though. WhAt am I doing wrong?

Also, Compass Collector. I've tried both save 16 and 17. When I grab the faucet compass, nothing. Any idea what I need to do?

Thanks!