• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Man of Medan - Semi Save-Set [CUSA14102]

stasya

The Body is Indeed Round
VIP User
October 22, 2020
Man-Medan-Ann_08-21-18.jpg

NOTE: I've completed the game and won't be adding any more saves to the post.

A pint of frosty amber liquid
Continue game in Solo Mode. Go outside and talk to Conrad. Choose STERN, CURIOUS, ROMANTIC
[hide]A pint of frosty amber liquid[/hide]

Can’t catch him with this old junker
Continue game in Solo Mode. Be ready to press triangle.
[hide]Can’t catch him with this old junker[/hide]

Going it alone, Consider all the permutations
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
[hide]Going it alone & Consider all the permutations[/hide]

Go with your gut, Going it alone
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
[hide]Go with your gut, Going it alone[/hide]

Possible Futures
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. You'll be in a ballroom as Fliss. Go to a small room next to a stage where lever is. White picture is hanging there. Videoguide for reference. Starting 17:40.
[hide]Possible Futures[/hide]

The name of this vessel
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZKaY186taGg) to get the trophy.
[hide]The name of this vessel[/hide]

It's All Gone Changing On Me
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide https://youtu.be/Qkkq6NjqsaM?t=353.
[hide]It's All Gone Changing On Me[/hide]

Like That Movie With the Ship, That's Something, I suppose and maybe If you're selling, Im buying
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
I unlocked If you're selling, Im buying trophy during this run, so after you got ending trophies you might replay chapter Trapped (don't overwrite the save though, just in case). Progress through the story and when you are in a room and Alex asks what is this place, choose CONFIDENT to make a joke about abandoned ship. Maybe it will unlock for you.
[hide]Like That Movie With the Ship, That's Something, I suppose[/hide]

Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man!
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow the videoguide to grab the last secret. Starting 33:35
[hide]Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man[/hide]

Quite A Lot Of Deaths That Night and Ghost Ships Are Just A Myth, right?
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow videoguide for the last black framed picture. Starting 27:44
[hide]Black Framed pictures & All pictures[/hide]

Like That Movie With the Ship, Not A Sole Survivor
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
[hide]Not A Sole Survivor[/hide]

Last edited: