• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Tropico 6 - Campaign Saves [CUSA08154]

stasya

The Body is Indeed Round
VIP User
October 22, 2020
688f636b1b49954d015e3d19093b47d2.jpg

I didn't test the saves. They were made before obtaining trophies.

Update Dec 11th, 2023: Someone made it known to me that some of the saves don't work and some crash the game.
Due to busy working schedule, I don't have time to check/make changes to saves.
I wouldn't rely on these files too much if you aim to get easy platinum as of this point.
But you're welcome to try them out if you don't care either way.
Maybe they will work for you.
No paid DLCs were used with this game.

'Penultimo of the Caribbean' mission
Proclaim independance to win
[hide]The beginning of a Servantship[/hide]

'Speakeasy' mission
Wait for a kingpin to be arrested
** By this time I unlocked 5 hour trophy (Just One... More... Term), so maybe it will pop on load.
[hide]Number 18[/hide]

'Better Red Than Dead' mission
Wait for a Newspaper to be built. It should take less than a minute.
[hide]Carribean Comrade[/hide]

'Chocolate Factory' mission
Wait for a trade route to be completed.
[hide]The Dreamer of Dreams[/hide]

'Pirate King' mission
Place Hikone castle somewhere on a map to win.
[hide]The Legend of Langostino[/hide]

'Ballgame' mission
Wait for a mission to finish.
** You can try to cancel and choose a new trade route for Trade Is My Trait trophy.
[hide]Go Sovereigns![/hide]

'Tropicoland' mission
Quick build a theatre that is infront of you. Set budget to max and change workmode to Improv to lower required level of wealth for visitors. This should be enough to get Fun Happiness to 70 and win the game.
[hide]For Science![/hide]

'Acts of God' mission
Wait for Rubber to be delivered, then sometime more for an Operation to be completed.
[hide]Happy Ending?[/hide]

'Concrete Beach' mission
Wait for revenue to reach the goal.
[hide]Of Seals and Men[/hide]

'Shackland' mission
Wait for a Rescue Raid to complete.
** I also unlocked Promising Endeavors during this campaign, so maybe it will pop for you as well.
[hide]Un-Lonely Island & Shackadelic[/hide]

'Superpower Defense' mission
Bribe Russia.
[hide]Firestarter[/hide]

'The Referendum' mission
Choose your presidential speech and wait for time to run out.
[hide]Apocalypso[/hide]

'Bureaucrazy 2.0' mission
Start a Space Mission.
** You have good conditions here to try and go for Don't Panic! trophy.
[hide]Computer Says 'No'[/hide]

'The One-Percenters' mission
Buy remaining Moon Deeds.
[hide]Beware The Betman[/hide]

'Battle Royal' mission
This save is supposed to put you in the middle of a final battle with EU. You have good chances at winning. But, just in case, when EU destroys your watchtowers, pause and rebulld and quick build them (you should have just enough money for that). The sole purpose of this is to stall enemies as they will go back to fighting watchtowers and won't go forward into the city and, in the meantime, your air craft carrier will damage them just enough for you to win.
[hide]Viva Tropico![/hide]

Last edited: