• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU LEGO WORLDS BIllionaer TROPHY [CUSA2979]

SlowRapid

Banned
October 24, 2020
Servus Leute hier ist meine Save mit einer zufälligen Welt von mir sammelt ein paar Münzen ein und ihr erhaltet die Trophy
Resign with SaveWizard
Hello Guys Here is my save for Lego Worlds* u have to collect some coins and u will get the Trophy

LINK FOR WORLD AND SAVE
CUSA02979

P.S. Ive collect Everything xD tell me if some Trophys POP
you can unlock many trophies from this save,

-each legendary brick,just go to coordinate and touch the brick
-full scale musical , bring out piano and walk thru the notes in 10 secs
-earn one gold and get all builder trophies
-dragon trophy can be earned
-designer delight, I got it by catching the troublemaker who holding the brick running around,you need some luck on this

Found a usefull tip on the internet for a New planet where i can find 1.

Thanks for the great save. Tommarrow im gonna fi is the gold bricks and the dragon then a few trophies left.

The 1 with the grapple hook su..s so hope i finally get it tomarrow

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is having issues with the saves showing up in the cheats section. Was there an update that made Lego Worlds incompatible with Save Wizard? If thats the case, does anyone here have a US Region of this?