• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Velocity 2x - Several Trophies [CUSA00071]

stasya

The Body is Indeed Round
VIP User
October 22, 2020
header.jpg

It's NOT a platinum save but you can get a bunch of trophies with it and it has all levels unlocked. I tested it on a dummy account and these are trophies I managed to pop:

Background Reading - go to Flight Computer and open couple of folders there. (Note: this trophy can only be unlocked after Ralan's Mission trophy, if you care about legit order)
Ralan's Mission - play one bonus level (Note: if you care about legit order, this trophy can be unlocked only after Lucky Find and Bonus Onus trophies. You CAN'T get them with this save as all bonus levels are already unlocked on it).
Gotta Kill 'Em All! - simply kill one enemy. I replayed level 12
Killa Thrilla - kill one flying enemy. I replayed level 12
Double or Nothing - complete level 48
Tough Stuff - replay level 12
Credit Crunch - go to Flight Compluter, select Credits. Go up to the right and start shooting letters. Pick up power-ups that give you triple laser gun to make it easier.

After playing the very 1st level these are the trophies that popped for me:
Power Extreme - Unlock all abilities
Saviour - Rescue 6,000 Jintinda (Pick up one blue ship)
China Shop and Rampager - Shoot 5,000/10,000 pieces of glass (Just shoot one piece of glass)
Miss Average - Gain above average XP in half the levels
Mind Over Matter - Complete level 50
High Flier - Gain your first PERFECT medal

I didn't check what else you can unlock but I suspect you might be able to get these if you fullfill the requirements for them:
Easy Tiger - Fly over your first speed pad (first one occured at level 25. It looks like green arrow)
Hoarder Next Door and Romancing the Throne - Collect 5,000/10,000 crystals (it might pop after you collect just one purple crystal)
Mind the Gap - Dock Your Ship for the first time. Guide
Ketchup! - Get squished at the bottom of the screen. Guide
Defeat a Vokh and Exterminator - try killing one Vokh (humanoid enemies at platforming sections)

And maybe some others...

I managed to find the last collectible for Data Miner. It's on level 33, at the beginning, on the left side.

[hide]Velocity 2x[/hide]