• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU GOD OF WAR tigermark182's COMPLETE Save Set [CUSA07412]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
JIMZO-F
January 12, 2019
mMwRv75.jpg

[EU]
GOD OF WAR
[CUSA07412]

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE Save Set for GOD OF WAR [CUSA07412]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.
Every save is MY OWN WORK!

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!!
If anyone else wants me to do a set for them private message me or find me on the Save Wizard Discord

This keeps me motivated :)

CHECK OUT OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED BY ME HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Re-Region
ADVANCED MODE IS CURRENTLY BROKEN! (for GOW) when this is resolved i will RE-Region to ALL CUSA's!

UPDATE!!
MOD YOUR OWN SAVE! ALL REGIONS JOIN THE DISCORD!

YOU CAN FIND MY MODDED STATS SAVE SET HERE!!!!

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

Each save has 10 slots, slots are identifiable by their location, quest, and time. Auto saves are not part of the set.

SAVE 01

01 WILDWOODS - DEFEAT THE STRANGER
[The Journey Begins] walk forward, enter house, watch cut scene, trophy will pop when heading for mountain.

02 THE RIVER PASS - CONTINUE TOWARDS THE MOUNTAIN
[Nice Moves] Continue the path, loot the chest, equip the rune, then use the runic attack

03 THE RIVER PASS - COLLECT THE WHITE-PETALLED FLOWER
[A New Friend]
Collect white flower in garden, left as you leave witches hut, after you pick up the flower head to the opposite end of the garden and help arteus, return to witch, watch cut scene
04 BROKS SHOP - MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE TOWER
[Dwarven Ingenuity] - Speak to brok, upgrade a piece of armor
[Enchanted] after upgrading the armor, open inventory go to armor and equip an enchantment in the new socket.
[Best Dressed]- speak to brok, craft arteus armor,it doesnt matter what one.

05 LAKE OF THE LIGHT - FIND A WAY OUT OF THE TEMPLE
[Feels Like Home]
Pick up the blue crystal behind you, then follow path arteus is stood at, there is a slot for the crystal to the left as you get up the stairs, place it, then have arteus shoot it L2+SQUARE,now climb up to the light bridge it just created above you, look at arteus, you will see pulsing vines, you need to throw your axe, L2 + R1 to hit them both and release a new base for the crystal.jump back down pick up the crystal and move it to the new base. again have arteus shoot it, on the wall to the left you will find gold runes, you use circle to throw artueus up, now look at the rune above the door, square, open door, trophy will pop in after cut scene
06 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:05
[Dragon Slayer]
Finish the dragon fight, rush his feat, then pick up a red orb out of a branch at edge of the circle and throw it at him when he glows of electricity, repeat until his head falls, attack and follow QTE,listen to the dwarf, trophy will pop when you approach the tooth for him.
07 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:31
[The Best Moves] - open inventory, go to heavy runic attack - ivaldi's anvil, select it and then use square to upgrade twice

08 VEITHURGARD - FOLLOW MIMIRS INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CHISEL
[Death Happened Here] open the door that requires you to use circle on a pedestal and loot the chest, if there's no chest immediately after you open the door, you went through the wrong door. trophy takes a few seconds to pop.

09 THE GIANTS CHISEL - RETRIEVE A PIECE OF THE CHISEL
[Troubling Consequences] - watch cut scene, R1 to attack, watch cut scene, trophy will pop when you regain control.

10 WILDWOODS - USE FREYAS BOAT TO RETURN Home
[Hello, Old Friend] - kill all the enemies

SAVE 02

01 THE RIVER PASS DELIVER THE HEART TO FREYA
[Promise Fulfilled] - enter the door up the ramp, watch cutscene

02 HELLHEIM LANDING CATCH BALDUR
[Round 2] - press circle on the ice covering arteus

03 HELHEIM LANDING ESCAPE HELHEIM
[Past Haunts] - go to the end of the ship, there will bea circle prompt, ( if its not there go to the other end ;) ) watch cutscene

04 THE HALL OF TYR GET BACK UP AND FLIP THE TEMPLE
[Trilingual] - kill the enemies aim your axe at the two range guys, no need to go through the traps, then loot chest in the room

05 THAMURS CORPSE DEFEAT BALDUR
[Twilight Beckons] - finish the boss fight :) and watch a LONG cutscene

06 JOTUNHEIM SCATTER HER ASHES
[Last Wish] - keep climbing, watch cutscene

07 SHORES OF NINE EXPLORE THE REALMS
[Iðunn’s Orchard] - run up the blue ramp and loot the rune chest

08 FANFIRS STOREROOM EXPLORE THE REALMS 2:05
[Quick Tempered] - continue forward, after going up a ledge you will see a chest on your right, loot it.

09 FANFIRS STOREROOM EXPLORE THE REALMS 2:14
[All Will Fall] - enter the room and kill the enemies

10 KONUNSGARD EXPLORE THE REALMS
[Dangerous Skies] - follow the path towards the left, you are heading to the beam of darkness on the dragon, press square on the mask.

SAVE 03

01 BROKS SHOP
[Primordial] - craft "Belt of the Ancients"
[Path of the Zealot] - craft "War Belt of the Traveller"
[Like Oil and Water] - speak to brok (triangle)

02 NIFLHEIM
[Darkness and Fog] - loot the glowing chest (behind you)

03 SHORES OF THE NINE 03:18:35
[Beneath the Surface] - get in the boat and go to the island opposite (buris store room) then just run around it until it pops

04 SHORES OF THE NINE 23:14:33
[Unfinished Business] - turn in quest infront of you (blue symbol)

05 SHORES OF THE NINE 01:05:37
[Allfather Blinded] - Raven on ship behind the teleporter
[Curator] - Pick up the artifact next to teleporter

06 CLIFFS OF THE RAVEN
[Treasure Hunter] - Follow path, kill enemies, there is a dead giant on the floor, inbtween his arm and his torso is the treasure.

07 MUSPELHEIM 04:24:08
[The Truth] - Open wooden doors
[Worthy] - Upgrade Leviathan Axe at broks shop
[Why Fight It] - Upgrade Blades of Chaos at broks shop

08 MUSPELHEIM 15:59:13
[Fire and Brimstone] - speak to sword, complete last trial (very easy. just dont die and get 50+kills)

09 COUNCIL OF THE VALKYRIES
[Chooser of the Slain] - open the realm tear and beat the queen. (this is a tough fight as its the final boss, you may want to use the modded save

10 COUNCIL OF THE VALKYRIES
[Chooser of the Slain] - open the realm tear and beat the queen. (this is a tough fight as its the final boss, you may want to use the modded save

Last edited:

Which one is the moedded Save?

mMwRv75.jpg

[EU]
GOD OF WAR
[CUSA07412]

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE Save Set for GOD OF WAR [CUSA07412]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.
Every save is MY OWN WORK!

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!!
If anyone else wants me to do a set for them private message me or find me on the NGU Save Wizard Discord

This keeps me motivated :)

CHECK OUT OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED BY ME HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
-= Hidden Content =-
Re-Region
ADVANCED MODE IS CURRENTLY BROKEN! (for GOW) when this is resolved i will RE-Region to ALL CUSA's!

UPDATE!!
MOD YOUR OWN SAVE! ALL REGIONS JOIN THE DISCORD!

YOU CAN FIND MY MODDED STATS SAVE SET HERE!!!!

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

Each save has 10 slots, slots are identifiable by their location, quest, and time. Auto saves are not part of the set.

SAVE 01

01 WILDWOODS - DEFEAT THE STRANGER
[The Journey Begins] walk forward, enter house, watch cut scene, trophy will pop when heading for mountain.

02 THE RIVER PASS - CONTINUE TOWARDS THE MOUNTAIN
[Nice Moves] Continue the path, loot the chest, equip the rune, then use the runic attack

03 THE RIVER PASS - COLLECT THE WHITE-PETALLED FLOWER
[A New Friend]
Collect white flower in garden, left as you leave witches hut, after you pick up the flower head to the opposite end of the garden and help arteus, return to witch, watch cut scene
04 BROKS SHOP - MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE TOWER
[Dwarven Ingenuity] - Speak to brok, upgrade a piece of armor
[Enchanted] after upgrading the armor, open inventory go to armor and equip an enchantment in the new socket.
[Best Dressed]- speak to brok, craft arteus armor,it doesnt matter what one.

05 LAKE OF THE LIGHT - FIND A WAY OUT OF THE TEMPLE
[Feels Like Home]
Pick up the blue crystal behind you, then follow path arteus is stood at, there is a slot for the crystal to the left as you get up the stairs, place it, then have arteus shoot it L2+SQUARE,now climb up to the light bridge it just created above you, look at arteus, you will see pulsing vines, you need to throw your axe, L2 + R1 to hit them both and release a new base for the crystal.jump back down pick up the crystal and move it to the new base. again have arteus shoot it, on the wall to the left you will find gold runes, you use circle to throw artueus up, now look at the rune above the door, square, open door, trophy will pop in after cut scene
06 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:05
[Dragon Slayer]
Finish the dragon fight, rush his feat, then pick up a red orb out of a branch at edge of the circle and throw it at him when he glows of electricity, repeat until his head falls, attack and follow QTE,listen to the dwarf, trophy will pop when you approach the tooth for him.
07 THE MOUNTAIN - REACH THE SUMMIT 22:31
[The Best Moves] - open inventory, go to heavy runic attack - ivaldi's anvil, select it and then use square to upgrade twice

08 VEITHURGARD - FOLLOW MIMIRS INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CHISEL
[Death Happened Here] open the door that requires you to use circle on a pedestal and loot the chest, if there's no chest immediately after you open the door, you went through the wrong door. trophy takes a few seconds to pop.

09 THE GIANTS CHISEL - RETRIEVE A PIECE OF THE CHISEL
[Troubling Consequences] - watch cut scene, R1 to attack, watch cut scene, trophy will pop when you regain control.

10 WILDWOODS - USE FREYAS BOAT TO RETURN Home
[Hello, Old Friend] - kill all the enemies

SAVE 02

01 THE RIVER PASS DELIVER THE HEART TO FREYA
[Promise Fulfilled] - enter the door up the ramp, watch cutscene

02 HELLHEIM LANDING CATCH BALDUR
[Round 2] - press circle on the ice covering arteus

03 HELHEIM LANDING ESCAPE HELHEIM
[Past Haunts] - go to the end of the ship, there will bea circle prompt, ( if its not there go to the other end ;) ) watch cutscene

04 THE HALL OF TYR GET BACK UP AND FLIP THE TEMPLE
[Trilingual] - kill the enemies aim your axe at the two range guys, no need to go through the traps, then loot chest in the room

05 THAMURS CORPSE DEFEAT BALDUR
[Twilight Beckons] - finish the boss fight :) and watch a LONG cutscene

06 JOTUNHEIM SCATTER HER ASHES
[Last Wish] - keep climbing, watch cutscene

07 SHORES OF NINE EXPLORE THE REALMS
[Iðunn’s Orchard] - run up the blue ramp and loot the rune chest

08 FANFIRS STOREROOM EXPLORE THE REALMS 2:05
[Quick Tempered] - continue forward, after going up a ledge you will see a chest on your right, loot it.

09 FANFIRS STOREROOM EXPLORE THE REALMS 2:14
[All Will Fall] - enter the room and kill the enemies

10 KONUNSGARD EXPLORE THE REALMS
[Dangerous Skies] - follow the path towards the left, you are heading to the beam of darkness on the dragon, press square on the mask.

SAVE 03

01 BROKS SHOP
[Primordial] - craft "Belt of the Ancients"
[Path of the Zealot] - craft "War Belt of the Traveller"
[Like Oil and Water] - speak to brok (triangle)

02 NIFLHEIM
[Darkness and Fog] - loot the glowing chest (behind you)

03 SHORES OF THE NINE 03:18:35
[Beneath the Surface] - get in the boat and go to the island opposite (buris store room) then just run around it until it pops

04 SHORES OF THE NINE 23:14:33
[Unfinished Business] - turn in quest infront of you (blue symbol)

05 SHORES OF THE NINE 01:05:37
[Allfather Blinded] - Raven on ship behind the teleporter
[Curator] - Pick up the artifact next to teleporter

06 CLIFFS OF THE RAVEN
[Treasure Hunter] - Follow path, kill enemies, there is a dead giant on the floor, inbtween his arm and his torso is the treasure.

07 MUSPELHEIM 04:24:08
[The Truth] - Open wooden doors
[Worthy] - Upgrade Leviathan Axe at broks shop
[Why Fight It] - Upgrade Blades of Chaos at broks shop

08 MUSPELHEIM 15:59:13
[Fire and Brimstone] - speak to sword, complete last trial (very easy. just dont die and get 50+kills)

This is re-region for US Version -[CUSA07408] The Advanced Mode really Broken ! but i am doing a few thing to make the re-region done take me 3 hr to do it

Note : the re-region only for Save (2-3) i didnt make it for save 1 ! cause if you need trophy pop legit first enjoying with story until you get trophy Ashes then use this save

GOD OF WAR 2018[CUSA07408] : GOD OF WAR 2018[CUSA07408][CUSA07408].rar