• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Forest Updated Save Set [CUSA12398]

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
olR3Nx3.jpg

Alright boys & gals so the previous post that I created was sloppy and was not great so I redid it as you can use and find with ease so I worked on a couple more trophies that are near completed on the game such as trophy heads that was a pain in the arse to do I know it looks like a simple post which it is but the game is a struggle. I've been asked for a save on cutting down 1000 trees that's impossible due to it has to be done in one sitting, If you save the game while doing that achievement it resets, My advice is create a multiplayer game mode and set the difficulty to creative mode and invite your mate's and start doing it their and then with 4 players shouldn't take to long just a FYI i purposely walked into the bomb trap to get a simple trophy knock down 12 trees at once everything I did in the video gets you the trophies as i mentioned below Need to clear this up the Spelunker trophy is kinda like the 1000 tree if a cave has been marked off or a line has been put across it you've been there but theres 1 cave called the Dead Cave i also seen save sets with people not achieving it is because if you was in that cave and you killed everything and left the cave cannot be achieved meaning you ruined the whole reason you explore the cave is you meet small bosses in them hence the reason why i didn't upload mine is because it wont work.

Monster Bronze Trophy
5 Star Hotel Bronze Trophy
Boy Scout Bronze Trophy
Demolition Expert Bronze Trophy
You should be looking for Timmy Sliver Trophy
Survive The Forest Gold Trophy
Vegan Sliver Trophy
Big Spender Bronze Trophy
Daily Grind Bronze Trophy
Commercial Fisherman Bronze Trophy
Make it Rain Bronze Trophy
Gross! Sliver Trophy
Step Master Sliver Trophy
Unseen Bronze Trophy
Birdseye Bronze Trophy

Click to view
Trophies Screenshots

Click this one for the Updated Game saves
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Click this one for the Previous Game saves
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
New Updated Video You will see which save unlocks each trophy

Download links have been updated 8/12/2020
9gg2jPO.png

PS4 The Forest: Updated Save Set - YouTube

A Side Note I'm not re-adding 7days To Die Platinum someone deleted it off NGU and i'm not retyping out the entire platinum I have the backup game save but still not doing it sorry

Last edited:
Spelunker trophy dont work?? Omg is buged in my save game 😢

The both of these trophies and some other ones weren't added.

Spelunker Trophy <---- Wasn't Added anyway
Don't Save The Forest <---- Can be done in creative

Because you've to do it in 1 sitting meaning if you save or close game you've to redo them all again so didn't bother adding them seemed pointless

The both of these trophies and some other ones weren't added.

Spelunker Trophy <---- Wasn't Added anyway
Don't Save The Forest <---- Can be done in creative

Because you've to do it in 1 sitting meaning if you save or close game you've to redo them all again so didn't bother adding them seemed pointless

Omg, for spelunker trophy i need visit every cave in one session??

Thanks

Omg.. If i try the trophy its posible make a save without visit one cave for the forum or need visit every cave without reset or turn off ps4?

Really apreciated 🖐️🖐️

As far as I'm aware you can solo play single player or mulitplayer you can explore all caves in either one can't be done creative unfortunately but you've to explore all the caves and need to be knocked out by the cannibals they will bring you to their cave where you will find the map and compass do it early as possible cause its going to get more challenging as they seem to not touch you on first night they will however they watch u and show their existence only if you hit them they will then always hit you back when your not expecting it ha.. your welcome man glad that it's helping you achieve trophies with ease 🥴.

The trophy dont pop up for me 🤦*♂️, i hate this #@@€&@ caves.. Or is glitched or i dont know, if anyone can make a saver for this trophy i really love 🤣🤣

Nobody can make the save as its for one sitting just like the cut down 1000 tress.. If you invite 3 people and use the creative mode you'll have godmode and unlimited resources may take 4hrs but you cannot save your game otherwise it will reset the tree count.. If you set a trap and walk into it it'll blow up 5tress at once and again you won't take damage cause your in godmode its doable..