• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Maneater Full Platinum Updated [CUSA14538]

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
i3JMN38.jpg

Where you will find everything that's need to know how to use this software before you purchase the software

I would suggest that you read through this thread before proceeding, if you are new to Save Wizard as you'll find all the information about what it can do.

How To Resign / Add Quick Codes.

Official Save Wizard for PS4 MAX Recommended.

Save Set 1
You will only unlock these two trophies

*Survivor
*Learned To Swim
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Save Set 2

*Adaptation
*Growing Up

Save Set 3

*On Your Own
*Delicious

Save Set 4
You will unlock this trophy once you kill the Apex Predator

*Shark on Shark Violence

Save Set 5
You will unlock this trophy once you kill the Apex Predator

*Gator Meat

Save Set 6
You will only unlock these four trophies

*Wiser*
*New Breed
*Survived Again
*Tourist Terror

Save Set 7
You will unlock these two trophies

*Kill the Apex Predator
*This Is My Movie

Save Set 8
You will unlock these Three trophies

*I Thought You Were Tough
*The New Apex Predator
*Infamy level 10

Save Set 9
You will unlock this one trophy

*Vengeance Is Mine

Save Set 10
You will unlock Twelve trophies

*Dominating The Bayou
*Queen Of The wasteland
*Dropping Property Values
*Vacation From Hell
*Entertained To Death
*Ruler Of The Deep
*Queen Of The Ocean
*Deep Sea Explorer
*Garbage Collector
*Tourist
*Science Experiment
*Platinum Trophy

Save Set 11
You will unlock One trophy
*Glitched Trophy*

*Infamy Level 1

Save Set 12
You will unlock Two trophies
*Glitched Trophy*

*Pound It
*Ocean Terror

Fixed Tricks Didnt Help Ya

The Trophy for Tricks Didn't Help You is fixed & separate
Everything is Fixed and working Thank You & Take Care
Hi so if all of you's are wondering why is a platinum trophy on Save Set 10 but also why is it that 11 & 12 Save Set ahead of the platinum.
It's because they were a part of Save Set 1/9 as they were in order but a bug stopped you from obtaining them, so I had to redo these and put them ahead of the platinum trophy as they are single trophies.
They do Work 100%

All Trophies You Will unlock Included the Platinum

Big Thanks to aeneax Moderator
Thanks again to Gangsta_NGU for this very helpful save set.

A Side Note I'm not re-adding 7days To Die as some ex admin and or staff deleted it off of NGU I have the Platinum game Save but the entire thread took to long explaining each trophy..

Last edited:
Dude i platinumed the game super fast didnt really have to do anything will i get banned for having trophies all pop at once. I don't really enjoyed this game he kept overheating my ps4 slim would sound like a hover at times I literally just bought the game 3 day's ago

Dude i platinumed the game super fast didnt really have to do anything will i get banned for having trophies all pop at once. I don't really enjoyed this game he kept overheating my ps4 slim would sound like a hover at times I literally just bought the game 3 day's ago

No I've never heard of anyone getting banned or have any consequences from unlocking trophies I mean I've around 600 platinums which are all modded and I never received any backlash or anything so your fine
That's great if got the platinum it letting people know what or if the game unlocks but I know it will unlock the full platinum it was the reason why I made the game save the game was strong on the ps4 fan you could nearly Fry a egg on the ps4 it was that hot. Lol

Last edited: