• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Final Fantasy VIII remastered save set EU

NateRawwr

October 25, 2020
This save set is not everything, but contains quite a few things
Comes from RPG Addict, but i cleaned up the language a bit

Slot 1: Cards Club Master: Beat xu in triple Triad, challenge Dr Kadowasaki then go to your room and sleep, you will be challenged by the master.
Slot 2: Chocobo, go into the forest and ask the guy to help you catch a chocobo
Slot 3: Enter the area and defeat 20 tonberries to challenge the tonberry king, defeat him to unlock the trophy
Slot 4: Top Rank, do a test and it will unlock, go to balamb and do a bit of story, extract from Fujin
Slot 5: Fight Cerberus who is in the middle, and then draw Alexander when you fight Edea
Slot 6: Handyman: Enter the town and upgrade your weapon
Slot 7: Max HP: junction the +40% ability
Slot 8: Timber Maniacs: Head to the White Seed Ship and go up the stairs to get the last timber maniacs
Slot 9: Just follow the story for this trophy, Ragnarok
Slot 10: Obel lake, just move the ship, item is under it, PuPu go to where balamb was and you should encounter the UFO. Feed it 5 elixirs and done Cactuar close to Obel area, you can get Cactuar just beat him and he will join.
Slot 11: Doomtrain, just use the solomon ring and beat him to get the trophy, Bahamut, just head to the research lab which is in the lower left of the map
[So you wish to challenge me...]: It's not our will to fight.
[Begging me for mercy?]: Never
[Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?]: It's our nature...
and kill bahamut he will join after beating him (hint: only move when the light is off)
Magic Miner: go the the island closest to hell or heaven and draw from 2 or 3 hidden points and you will unlock this trophy
Slot 12: Keep on heading down, you will find a machine and fight ultima weapon, draw eden from it
Slot 13: Beat omega weapon, you need to pull the bell to start the fight
Final Fantasy VIII walkthrough - Part 63: Omega Weapon - YouTube
watch from the start to about 3:30
Slot 14: Beat ultimecia with this one and done
Slot 15: A save where you are about 200-300 away from 1k kills

CUSA08751

Last edited:
Here's my save file for the 1000 Kills trophy which I referred to RPGAddict's save set.
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - 1000 Kills Trophy [CUSA08751]

This save set is not everything, but contains quite a few things
Comes from RPG Addict, but i cleaned up the language a bit

Slot 1: Cards Club Master: Beat xu in triple Triad, challenge Dr Kadowasaki then go to your room and sleep, you will be challenged by the master.
Slot 2: Chocobo, go into the forest and ask the guy to help you catch a chocobo
Slot 3: Enter the area and defeat 20 tonberries to challenge the tonberry king, defeat him to unlcok the trophy
Slot 4: Top Rank, do a test and it will unlock, go to balamb and do a bit of story, extract from Fujin
Slot 5: Fight Cerberus who is in the middle, and then draw Alexander when you fight Edea
Slot 6: Handyman: Enter the town and upgrade your weapon
Slot 7: Max HP: junction the +40% ability
Slot 8: Timber Maniacs: Head to the White Seed Ship and go up the stairs to get the last timber maniacs
Slot 9: Just follow the story for this trophy, Ragnarok
Slot 10: Obel lake, just move the ship, item is under it, PuPu go to where balamb was and you should encounter the UFO. Feed it 5 elixirs and done Cactuar close to Obel area, you can get Cactuar just beat him and he will join.
Slot 11: Doomtrain, just use the solomon ring and beat him to get the trophy, Bahamut, just head to the research lab which is in the lower left of the map
[So you wish to challenge me...]: It's not our will to fight.
[Begging me for mercy?]: Never
[Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?]: It's our nature...
and kill bahamut he will join after beating him (hint: only move when the light is off)
Magic Miner: go the the island closest to hell or heaven and draw from 2 or 3 hidden points and you will unlock this trophy
Slot 12: Keep on heading down, you will find a machine and fight ultima weapon, draw eden from it
Slot 13: Beat omega weapon, you need to pull the bell to start the fight
Final Fantasy VIII walkthrough - Part 63: Omega Weapon - YouTube
watch from the start to about 3:30
Slot 14: Beat ultimecia with this one and done
Slot 15: A save where you are about 200-300 away from 1k kills

CUSA08751

Thanks guys! You guys are doing great with the gamesaves. Glad everyone is working together on the site. Keep them coming!