• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition Trophy's [CUSA03991]

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
mLRIbjB.jpg

Sup guys were looking around on NGU and other sites to see if anyone had uploaded Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition for EU but all I found was the US or different CUSA* so I decided to upload my personal save has over 55hrs on it resigned it to a dummy account and unlocked the following trophy's.
All you have to do is resign the save & just walk to the trader and sell or buy summit then exit the building and shoot the gun and watch trophy's pop I have Billions of Loot On my guy and in Bag and kill a volatile I think that's what it's called if I'm not mistaken and a zombie and trophies will pop

Many more will unlock if you start jumping or climbing or hitting the undead with various objects.
Standard Mode

Everything unlocked
Max Level
Lots of Cash
Teleport button
1Hit Kill

Ok so after further investigation on this game save this unlocks 50% of the trophies that I originally have gotten in my game-play I've added new trophies screenshot that will be uploaded once I get a USB Drive
Start a new game to get these trophies and the majority of them just gets 1 kill and the trophy will unlock

Trophies

Trade Company
Trespassing
Now It's Safe
Pheidippides
Mount Everest
Is it Necessary?
Can't Touch This
Mouths Wide Open
Harran Shooting Club
Prom Night
Everybody Knows Kyle
The Legend of Harran
Agile
Strong
We're all in this together
Now it's safe
This is Harraaaaaan!
A game of catch
Harran Shooting Club
Judo Master
Little Craftsman
Master Crafter
Open Sesame
I've got your back
Enlightened
Polyamory
High flyer
Hush, hush now
Trespassing
Bolter Hunting
Disaster Recovery
Reach old town just start a new game and pick this location to unlock it

All you have to do for each Trophy to pop is Drive the car & hit a zombie 1 & 1 scarecrow to achieve these Trophies in
The Following DLC Mode.

Trophies
Afraid to get Wet
You realize It's Only Points, do you?
Formidophobic? Interesting...
I don't approve of mindless fun

Here is the Images of the Trophy's that were unlocked I left out 1/2 images but you get the point
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

VERSION 1.06
EU: CUSA03991

Download Link
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
I hope you enjoy the save and help's you in any way Cheers

Short Video on Original Account

Download Links have been updated on 05/07/2021
9gg2jPO.png

A Side Note I'm not re-adding 7days To Die someone deleted it off NGU and I'm not retyping out the entire platinum I have the backup game save but still not doing it sorry

Last edited:
mLRIbjB.jpg

Sup guys were looking around on NGU and other sites to see if anyone had uploaded Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition for EU but all I found was the US or different CUSA* so I decided to upload my personal save has over 55hrs on it resigned it to a dummy account and unlocked the following trophy's.
All you have to do is resign the save & just walk to the trader and sell or buy summit then exit the building and shoot the gun and watch trophy's pop I have Billions of Loot On my guy and in Bag and kill a volatile I think that's what it's called if I'm not mistaken and a zombie and trophies will pop

Many more will unlock if you start jumping or climbing or hitting the undead with various objects.
Standard Mode

Everything unlocked
Max Level
Lots of Cash
Teleport button
1Hit Kill

Ok so after further investigation on this game save this unlocks 50% of the trophies that I originally have gotten in my game-play I've added new trophies screenshot that will be uploaded once I get a USB Drive
Start a new game to get these trophies and the majority of them just gets 1 kill and the trophy will unlock

Trophies

Trade Company
Trespassing
Now It's Safe
Pheidippides
Mount Everest
Is it Necessary?
Can't Touch This
Mouths Wide Open
Harran Shooting Club
Prom Night
Everybody Knows Kyle
The Legend of Harran
Agile
Strong
We're all in this together
Now it's safe
This is Harraaaaaan!
A game of catch
Harran Shooting Club
Judo Master
Little Craftsman
Master Crafter
Open Sesame
I've got your back
Enlightened
Polyamory
High flyer
Hush, hush now
Trespassing
Bolter Hunting
Disaster Recovery
Reach old town just start a new game and pick this location to unlock it

All you have to do for each Trophy to pop is Drive the car & hit a zombie 1 & 1 scarecrow to achieve these Trophies in
The Following DLC Mode.

Trophies
Afraid to get Wet
You realize It's Only Points, do you?
Formidophobic? Interesting...
I don't approve of mindless fun

Here is the Images of the Trophy's that were unlocked I left out 1/2 images but you get the point
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

VERSION 1.06
EU: CUSA03991

Download Link
-= Hidden Content =-

I hope you enjoy the save and help's you in any way Cheers

Short Video on Original Account

Download Links have been updated on 05/07/2021
9gg2jPO.png

A Side Note I'm not re-adding 7days To Die someone deleted it off NGU and I'm not retyping out the entire platinum I have the backup game save but still not doing it sorry

If the online trophies also work? I would like to play the game, but it's dead online.