• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Modded Kingdom Come: Deliverance Starter Save [CUSA07180]

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
JIMZO-F
October 25, 2020
4SkQzgP.png

No Future Updates to any game save, I have provided on this site will be released until Admins Ban these leechers from the site if you haven't a clue what I'm talking about, it's individuals that are taking peoples FREE GameSaves & selling them on Discord check out the thread posted by admin NO SELLING SAVES OR LINKING OFF SITE!

Hey people so I decided to redo this game also as it was a very old game save with minimum stats and wasnt really good in my opinion which were pretty shite if i may say so. I also enjoy playing this game from time to time. Here is a FYI moment so Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition has the same CUSA07180 as the base game with no DLC period I'm sure that the SaveWizard software would identify which game save it is. So what does this game save contain that the other gamesave didn't contain ok well you have.

๏ 100Million
๏ Main level 18
๏ Stats maxed out besides speech
๏ Maxed out Combat Stats

I kept running out of ammo for the bows so i increased the ammo by alot
๏ Better Long-Distance Arrow 331million
๏ Quality Arrow 603million
๏ Long-Distance Arrow 738million
๏ Piercing Arrow 629million
๏ Wounding Arrow 69million
๏ Hunting Arrow 553million
๏ Tournament Arrow 402million

So if you can tell I really like the bow lol or Henry just sucked balls at it but now he can actully hit stuff .
Henry has an outfit that is obtained on the end game but you have it early Not all stats are maxed out as I had been busy with other game titles and Android Applications.
Current Version if it helps or matters is 1.20 I will be updating this probably regularly probably lol.

9gg2jPO.png

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Updated Starter Save [CUSA07180]

Thanks for sharing but is there any chance you (or anyone reading this really) could convert this to US? I tried doing it myself but Save Wizard says the file is too big. In fact I have a lot of trouble getting SW to work with this game at all, even applying the money cheat takes forever.

This save looks perfect, but I can't use this with my american copy.

You do know that there is a complete save set of Kingdom Come US around do you? It works perfectly fine for EVERY trophy even DLC except a Womans Lot

Does that save set include a starter save like the one provided here? I'm not looking to unlock trophies, just a save at the beginning with a maxed out character.

Thanks for sharing but is there any chance you (or anyone reading this really) could convert this to US? I tried doing it myself but Save Wizard says the file is too big. In fact I have a lot of trouble getting SW to work with this game at all, even applying the money cheat takes forever.

This save looks perfect, but I can't use this with my american copy.

If I could I would have uploaded a multi region but its down to SW having a cap on the files.. You could try checking the first page on the game saves collection from OfficialJessy & 🤔 the other person to see if they have the version you are looking for..

Does that save set include a starter save like the one provided here? I'm not looking to unlock trophies, just a save at the beginning with a maxed out character.

If you could, could you private message him separately & not on thread as its only for my people using my saves & not for US saves hence the [EU]. But this is maxed out for EU consoles