• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU PC Building Simulator Trophy Save Set [CUSA14566]

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
X3P01ku.jpg

So here's a game save for the new PSN game called PC Building Simulator.
This will be updated eventually to 98%
I haven't been that active on my pass game saves as I've just been busy with other stuff
Theirs 8 different save sets on 8 different trophies that can be obtained very easy for you I hope you get what your looking for and it help you out

New screenshot will be added eventually I have left the game cause i had gotten bored of the game as it's really slow pasted + the game does have it's know bugs can sometimes crash for no reason and corrupt your save you've been working on the auto save is cancer as it very lagging and can crash your game for no reason

I've tested all of these on a dummy account and they work perfect majority of these trophies all you have to do is either get the person to collect the PC or put on the desk or pick it up from the ground or desk to earn the trophies
All of these of these trophies take more take more like 30 seconds on each save to earn them

Back in the Black trophy $1,000 Bronze Trophy
The Best of both Worlds Bronze Trophy
Perfection Bronze Trophy
That's what I'm talking about Bronze Trophy
Smashing it Bronze Trophy
From humble beginnings.. Bronze Trophy
I'm broke Uncel! Bronze Trophy
Customer Satisfaction Bronze Trophy
The Stuart Morton Award For Purpleness Bronze Trophy

NOTE: The Calling in Sick trophy cannot be obtained due to, It has to be you that skip 7 days in a row.
I've tried to do that trophy for you but it resets every time not that hard anyway just go to your door End work then skip 7days simple bobs your uncle

Just follow this and you'll get the trophies
All you have to do is go over to your PC and open the emails and find Audry1945@ & GSXGEOFF collect to first trophy.

To get the Second Trophy all you have to do is but the PC on the table and it will unlock instantly..

To earn the perfection trophy is pickup the PC that's on the desk & it will unlock then head to your main PC and go to emails Dsteinbeck and place it in the delivery Area and get him/her to collect it and you'll unlock both Trophies which are That's what I'm talking about & Smashing it.

To earn From humble beginnings trophy all you have to do is go to office PC and give the PC back to him there's 4 PC's ready to collect.

To earn I'm broke, Uncle! just give back all the PC's besides the last one and you'll get a email getting asked to give him $5,000 and you'll be in debt.

To earn Customer Satisfaction which is 4 star rating just go to office PC and get the individual to collect his PC

To Earn The Stuart Morton Award For Purpleness either switch the PC that on the desk with your office PC or just turn the PC on that's on the ground and the trophy will pop instantly.

Theirs a PC near a plant which is either bugged out of summit is wrong with it not sure as I've tried many times to get rid of it but I cant get rid of it nothing to worry about I hope lo lRIP.

All has been tested on dummy account just follow what I said and you'll get the trophy without any issues
Fixed the Screenshots of Trophies

Game save Trophies are Included
[hide]PC Building Simulator[/hide]
I left a text Doc in the folder on how to obtain the trophies just in case you missed it before reading how to unlock the trophies which was hard at all haha

No need to worry about the link as I'll be updating them regularly

A Side Note I'm not re-adding 7days To Die someone deleted it off NGU and i'm not retyping out the entire platinum I have the backup game save but still not doing it sorry

Last edited: