• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Platinum Save Set [CUSA17352]

acyice

Fanatic
October 27, 2020
In this save you can unlock [hide]Below[/hide]

You may unlock Seize the System to The Main Visualizer (You may try to loading chapter to start at the end of the chapter I guess)
Search and Destroy (Land one more hit with Level three charge skill)
My Love Knows No Bounds ( All affinity already level 4, just talk one more time.)
Sword Skills + Sword Skill Guru (Kill one more enemy with sword skill)
Enhance Armament + Enhance Armament Guru (As above)
Release Recollection + Release Recollection Guru (As above)
Ripping Evil Out at the Roots (Kill one more Clamp Clusters)

Edit:1
Recordkeeper (You may go to gallery to open one CG to unlock or GO to sleep with someone to unlock a new CG to pop trophy)
Weed Whacker (Kill one more Clamp)

Edit:2 (Resign all the save files inside.)
In this save may help you to unlock story trophy [hide]Below[/hide]
Seize the System to The Main Visualizer (In load chapter, there are six save, saved in different chapter. You may use this to pass the story faster.)

Edit:3
In this save you can unlock -----
Pro Hero (Idk try to kill one enemy)
Not Designed for This (You are rich, just buy item to level up weapon. I forget to save right before I level up, I will remake the save later)
As Old as Time Itself (Only need to kill one more)
This save is a *Double sword* berserker build, use all the buff before you fight. About *mythic-class enemies* you must coop to win, try to search room. I have leave 5 different mission, just keep searching.

Edit:4
In this save you can unlock [hide]Above and Below[/hide]
Weaponmaster (Attain a total of 5,000 weapon proficiency)

Edit:5
Not-So-Secret Arts (Learn the last bow sword skill.)
Not Designed for This (Just level up the blade from +4 to +5)
Neither a Test Player nor an NPC (you may not able to unlock as you dont have my *Friends* but most of them are rank2)
Walking Encyclopedia (Finish the game)

Edit:6
Eat the Rich (sell something)
Skill Seeker (learn the last skill)
Platinum (Thank you )

please support me though my PayPal to help me making more save set

Sword-Art-Online-Alicization-Lycoris-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
hey, first of all i wanted to say thanks for the effort you put in making these saves. But unfortunately in order to use these you need some primumpas outfitt to load the save files :(
So i looked if i can buy it from the store but can't find it, i guess it was limited or something.
I don't know if there is some way of making youres saves work, some help would by much appreciated, with best regards.