• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Sword Art Re: Hollow Fragment Complete Save set [CUSA02574]

acyice

Fanatic
October 27, 2020
Sword-Art-Online-Re-Hollow-Fragment-crack.jpg

Actually there is a save set already make by others.
My save is based on him ,and I just make some updated. So don't forget to thanks this post→ US Region: Sword Art Re:Hollow Fragment (4.74) [CUSA02574]
- NextGenUpdate

First, all save can unlock That's what Makes MMOs that Use a Level System So Unfair + Col Tycoon (Level max)
Second, this save set do not provide achievements related to story (Since you can just use any save and play in NG+ and almost one hit kill every enemies)
--------------------------
Beta Tester + Not on my Watch
To achieve beta tester (Need to get all LA so when bosses in low hp use some Sword Skill that take a lot of time. IF YOU GET LA, BOSS SHOULD BE DISAPPEAR WHEN YOUR LAST HIT FINISH)
To achieve not on my watch (Can't let anyone die. HONESTLY I DON'T THINK THEY WILL DIE. BUT if you having any problem just use Memories save all ally in 300 Level)
[hide]Beta Tester + Not on my Watch[/hide]

Friendship + Regular at the Smithy + Absolute Sword + Thank You for Playing
To achieve any achievement related to friendship (Just talk with them/ Give something to them....)(WILL POP 'It's Not What It Looks Like!' WHICH NEED YOU TO MAX ALL FRIENDSHIP
To achieve Regular at the Smithy ( Just upgrade any weapon to +1 since you need to success in upgrading)
To achieve Absolute Sword (Beat the last boss and the game will ask you to investigate, choose investigate to 1v1 with yuuki and beat her)
To achieve thank you for playing (Beat the game after 1hr, so just beat the game
[hide]Friendship and Enhance weapon and Absolute Sword[/hide]

Memories
To achieve memories (You need to beat the game with philia to get last two CG)
[hide]Memories[/hide]

Wow... + The Shadow
To achieve wow... ( Just walk straight to trigger cutscene and beat Poh)
To achieve the shadow ( After Poh there is a one last part and maze need to you to clear then you will meet hollow Kirito.
[hide]Wow... and The Shadow [/hide]

Memories(updated version)
To achieve memories (Open gallery and open one of the CG to unlock the achievement, it works in other SAO game)
[hide]Memories(updated version)[/hide]

About The shadow
To achieve the shadow (Must be a save didn't beat Hollow Kirito before, I just finish the maze again and Hollow Kirito didn't come out. And I realize 1 thing, I should just use Poh save to do this LoL)
And Now i am wasting my time in coop 20hrs + 100HNM kills + Put on the test

Edit: The Shadow (updated version)
To achieve the shadow (Only need to finish the maze, just rush to the portal)
[hide]The Shadow(updated version)[/hide]

Edit3: Thanks for hanonimo31 save!! (Its not put on the test but it in front of shadow kirito, no need to go through the maze)
[hide]Put on the test(Actually is Shadow)[/hide]

Edit2: Party Play Isn't So Bad + Debug Complete (Provide by SpiteCult)
To achieve party play isn't so bad (Start coop and wait for around 5min? tested)
To achieve debug complete (load up multiplayer and do the Goblin Wiles Hollow mission and on completing it)
[hide]Party Play Isn't So Bad and Debug Complete[/hide]

High-rank Test Player (Provide by SpiteCult)
To achieve high-rank test player (Open coop any mission and go to the console to implement the last element)
[hide]High-rank Test Player[/hide]

This Is a Game, But It Isn't Something You Play (Provide by SpiteCult)
To achieve this is a game, but it isn't something you play(Open multiplayer pick the 2nd mission in The Forest Area and kill the Kobold Lord)
[hide]This Is a Game, But It Isn't Something You Play[/hide]

Put on the test
Go to start advance test (Dont bring teammate, their level way too low. After strea come out, order her to maintain Defence and Heal)
[hide]Put on the test (Reuploaded)[/hide]

hqdefault.jpg