• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU DELTA SQUAD PLATINUM SAVE [CUSA15134]

Status
Not open for further replies.
eHey man can you give more information about what's in all your game saves the majority of just say "This is my save platinum for"... nothing?. No description or what trophies unlocks would be ideal do people looking at your gamesaves cheers.

eHey man can you give more information about what's in all your game saves the majority of just say "This is my save platinum for"... nothing?. No description or what trophies unlocks would be ideal do people looking at your gamesaves cheers.

it should be You checking before posting them, not people checking them for you.

Most of his saves don't unlock any trophies seems it are just saves "just to have something uploaded" thats why i didn't bother uploading most of my saves on here since i knew they wouldn't be any use at all i haven't played this game myself but looking at the trophies it might pop them by doing 1 action of each but all depends how the game works and how the trophy structure is

it should be You checking before posting them, not people checking them for you.

listen daddy my time is money i have more then 500 platinums and all them are mines,, i buy game play and obtain platinum and then i upload my save here for FREE for this community players and you and you are telling me "chec your saves before posting them" if you not want DONT download my saves

listen daddy my time is money i have more then 500 platinums and all them are mines,, i buy game play and obtain platinum and then i upload my save here for FREE for this community players and you and you are telling me "chec your saves before posting them" if you not want DONT download my saves

People just wan't to know if they are any use
so they don't waste their time for nothing

Listen Dasima we're not here to argue with you we are just asking to give more information before you uploaded it for all we know these games saves probably don't have anything on it, on NGU before you uploaded anything you had to give information about the game to uploaded Add screenshot for proof of the trophies that will unlock and a description on how to obtain the trophy with the game save you provided without those on them saves it tell people you don't no what it unlocks so that's why we tell everyone to add these screenshots and a big or small description.

Listen Dasima we're not here to argue with you we are just asking to give more information before you uploaded it for all we know these games saves probably don't have anything on it, on NGU before you uploaded anything you had to give information about the game to uploaded Add screenshot for proof of the trophies that will unlock and a description on how to obtain the trophy with the game save you provided without those on them saves it tell people you don't no what it unlocks so that's why we tell everyone to add these screenshots and a big or small description.
if you want picture of trophis platinum i can do that and post tell me what game you want and i took the picture and upload it ,,, but i cant do is check the saves on other acount it will something pop up or not i dont have time sorry

Most of his saves don't unlock any trophies seems it are just saves "just to have something uploaded" thats why i didn't bother uploading most of my saves on here since i knew they wouldn't be any use at all i haven't played this game myself but looking at the trophies it might pop them by doing 1 action of each but all depends how the game works and how the trophy structure is

Wosley i think you need to have more respect for people who upload they saves. thank you

Wosley i think you need to have more respect for people who upload they saves. thank you
I am not breaking down your saves i am just saying that people don't like to waste their time on saves that have 0 purpose some stuff you simple shouldn't upload like if you know the save gonna have 0 purpose then you shouldn't add it here that way you save your time and the time of the others

I am not breaking down your saves i am just saying that people don't like to waste their time on saves that have 0 purpose some stuff you simple shouldn't upload like if you know the save gonna have 0 purpose then you shouldn't add it here that way you save your time and the time of the others

i cant see the future and you i dont know if somthing will pop or not

Note from the admins (I can't believe I'm having to make this post..)

If your save can't be used to pop a trophy for someone (either by resigning or by any other method) it's useless. Completely and utterly. If it's not tested, it will be removed.

Any further issues regarding this will result in posting permissions to the gamesave forums being revoked.

This thread will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.