• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Transformers Devastation - SS Ranks + All Challenges

Darumacho

was a mistake
VIP User
October 22, 2020
This save contains all the missions completed with SS Ranks on Commander difficulty, and all the challenges completed, with some of the best stuff possible :

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

You cannot unlock the "Halfway There" with this save, as it has to be done legitimately. (they can be done on Easy so it shouldn't be a problem)

Just complete any Challenge to get "All Clear".

For the SS rank trophy, just press "Continue", beat the story, and go check your results on all chapters to get "Platinum".

EDIT : here is the collectible save -->
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
All you have to do is shoot the last Decepticon Spy Ops and the trophy will pop - its location is here (2:19):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYmOPeBJIlw&feature=youtu.be&t=137

If not done already, I highly recommend you use this save to get all the No Damage bosses trophies, as you can very easily do it with Optimus Prime.

Some miscellaneous might pop with this save, let me know which ones !

Last edited:
This is HUGE man thx! It's on my backlog for years. How hard would you rate this game with your save(s)? I mean killing all bosses flawless needs to be done on your own, isn't it?

Thx and keep up the good work.

Edit: It seems that there is an issue with both links. I'm getting a security warning for the first link and the second link isn't working at all. Could you please look into it?

This is HUGE man thx! It's on my backlog for years. How hard would you rate this game with your save(s)? I mean killing all bosses flawless needs to be done on your own, isn't it?

Thx and keep up the good work.

Edit: It seems that there is an issue with both links. I'm getting a security warning for the first link and the second link isn't working at all. Could you please look into it?

Hi, links have been fixed, I had to completely reset my Mediafire settings.

About the No Damage trophies, as long as you dodge properly, I'd say it's like a 2/10 in terms of difficulty : you can quickscope the bosses with the Sniper rifle and end the fight in 3 hits - for the larger enemies like Menasor and Devastator, dodging then hitting with the hammer is recommended as it deals a significant amount of damage.

I'd say you can get everything in ~2 hours.

Hi, links have been fixed, I had to completely reset my Mediafire settings.

About the No Damage trophies, as long as you dodge properly, I'd say it's like a 2/10 in terms of difficulty : you can quickscope the bosses with the Sniper rifle and end the fight in 3 hits - for the larger enemies like Menasor and Devastator, dodging then hitting with the hammer is recommended as it deals a significant amount of damage.

I'd say you can get everything in ~2 hours.

Awesome work, pal! Thx for reuploading the saves. Okay this sounds cool guess I gonna give this one a go soon!

This save contains all the missions completed with SS Ranks on Commander difficulty, and all the challenges completed, with some of the best stuff possible :

-= Hidden Content =-

You cannot unlock the "Halfway There" with this save, as it has to be done legitimately. (they can be done on Easy so it shouldn't be a problem)

For the SS rank trophy, just press "Continue", beat the story, and go check your results on all chapters to get "Platinum".

EDIT : here is the collectible save --> -= Hidden Content =-

All you have to do is shoot the last Decepticon Spy Ops and the trophy will pop - its location is here (2:19):

If not done already, I highly recommend you use this save to get all the No Damage bosses trophies, as you can very easily do it with Optimus Prime.

hey man I tried the SS rank save yesterday, but it's strange this save does work but it has nothing unlocked. It is literally a save at the very first checkpoint of the game :-/ Have I overseen something or have you accidentally uploaded a wrong save? It would be super awesome if you could double check this for me man. thx in advance

-= Hidden Content =-

EDIT : here is the collectible save --> -= Hidden Content =-

Thank you this is amazing

Hi. The same happens to me. I use the ss rank save file and i start from the 1st mission. Is there any solution? Nothing pops up. How come this worked for other players and for some not? Please someone advice. Its a must save file! Feel free to add me on psn. My psn is delpaok.