• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Devil May Cry 3 HD - Platinum save [CUSA09263]

Darumacho

was a mistake
VIP User
October 22, 2020
Here is a platinum save for Devil May Cry 3 from the HD Collection (CUSA09263)

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

The save contains a lot of slots, here is what to do :

- Slot 1 : Buy Rebellion's last upgrade to get "Big Spender", buy any gun's upgrade to get "Locked 'n Loaded", kill several enemies to get "Trend Setter" and beat the last mission to get "To Hell And Back".

- Slot 2 : Beat the last mission to get "Hell Hath No Fury…".

- Slot 3 : Beat the last mission to get "Heaven Can Wait".

- Slot 4 : Beat the last mission with an S rank to get "Devilish Deed" and "Hellish Honor".

- Slot 5 : use this save to beat Bloody Palace, as you own all the upgrades.

- Slot 6 : Beat the last mission to get "Am I My Brother's Keeper".

- Slot 7 : Buy the last Devil Trigger upgrade to get "Give 'em Hell" and beat the last mission to get "The Path Less Travelled".

- Slot 10 : Complete Secret Mission #7 in Mission 11 to get "Maximize your health", "Worst Kept Secret" and "Left No Stone Unturned".

Last edited:
Re: Devil May Cry 3 HD - Platinum save

Here is a platinum save for Devil May Cry 3 from the HD Collection

-= Hidden Content =-

The save contains a lot of slots, here is what to do :

- Slot 1 : Buy Rebellion's last upgrade to get "Big Spender", buy any gun's upgrade to get "Locked 'n Loaded", kill several enemies to get "Trend Setter" and beat the last mission to get "To Hell And Back".

- Slot 2 : Beat the last mission to get "Hell Hath No Fury…".

- Slot 3 : Beat the last mission to get "Heaven Can Wait".

- Slot 4 : Beat the last mission with an S rank to get "Devilish Deed" and "Hellish Honor".

- Slot 5 : use this save to beat Bloody Palace, as you own all the upgrades.

- Slot 6 : Beat the last mission to get "Am I My Brother's Keeper".

- Slot 7 : Buy the last Devil Trigger upgrade to get "Give 'em Hell" and beat the last mission to get "The Path Less Travelled".

- Slot 10 : Complete Secret Mission #7 in Mission 11 to get "Worst Kept Secret" and "Left No Stone Unturned".

What is the CUSA?

complete any mission with any character does not pop despite trying new missions, wtf

why does this not work? is it because you already completed all the secret mission in the save regardless, you already completed all the stupid mission on normal or hard, so when I try to play on easy which has not been done in one of the saves, it doesn't pop cause the game believes you already did all the missions but for some reason it popped the complete all mission

I don't understand why but the only solution I see is deleting this save and starting from zero

the problem is that on slot 10, you had already done all the secret missions except 7, so when you do 7, the all missions pop, but not the complete any mission, cause that trophy already popped in this save for obvious reasons

Last edited: