• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Banner Saga Platinum Save [CUSA02642]

wishnd

Elite
October 25, 2020
banner-saga-cover.cover_large.jpg

The Banner Saga Platinum Save

The file contains the platinum save for the first part of the great game "The Banner Saga"

Here are detailed instructions how to unlock most of the trophies with a few exceptions which I have explained as well.

I do recommend to play the game first normally, to get most of the kill and godstone trophies out of the way if you care for legit timestamps. Otherwise, go for it :)

Here is a full list of all trophies you can get. You can use all profiles for the kill achievements (1 and 2 do not have Onef, Ekkill or the two brothers, the other three does) and the stones (you can recognise them easily by the pictures of the saves within the profile).

Important: If you select a save game from a profile that is not the last save (the temp one), never quit to main menu (quit the game from the PS menu instead) because the game will overwrite the temp save and you will have to fight the last boss again. Unless, you do not care about the temp save, of course.

The only achievement you must do legit is Master Tactician. You can use any profile before the end city, make camp, select your party, set the difficulty to hard if it is not, and go for it.

You can also use the first profile to get a rank 5 item. I cannot remember when exactly I unlocked it so look in the guide for the last item, just to be on the safe side. So select the Stravhs godstone and see how to acquire the Whetstone.

Now, load the last save after the final battle on Profile 1 (on easy) and click the icon to finish the game. After the credits you will get:
Quartermaster
Diplomat
Beat the Odds

Load the last save on Profile 2 (again, on easy) and click the icon to finish the game. After the credits you will get:
Innocent

Now that you no longer need the temp save, you can use profile 2 to load an eariler save just before entering the last city to get:
Forced March

Unfortunately, I used profile 2 to get High Spirits and have overwritten it after that for Innocent since I fucked it up on my initial run (I recruited Onef), but you can use that profile starting from around the middle to get the trophy (before recruiting Onef in chapter 4). It is not hard at all, just make sure that you never enter Weak morale (the orange icon), when you get the blue icon, just camp and rest to get it back to green.

Next, load the last save on profile 3 (hard difficulty), click the icon to finish the game and after the credits you will get:
Challenge
Hard Difficulty

Load the last save on profile 4 (normal difficulty), click the icon to finish the game and after the credits you will get:
Normal Difficulty

Load the last save on profile 5 (on easy). You need to finish only one battle, after a day or two an event will start. Select to attack the enemy and after the first phase you will get:
Warmonger

[hide]You can download the save here.[/hide]

I hope this save helps you in anyway. The reputation is much appreciated :)

Last edited: