• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Shenmue III platinum saveset[CUSA12257]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
U must get Babysitter for urself since i get it before starting this.

save 1 U re in front of a man, tank to him and chop some wood (aorund 50) for Chopping Master, then sell herbs to the same man till u get 1000 Yuan for Fat Cat, buy 10 and 100 oranges for Regular Shopper and Super Shopper

U must play till u get Verdant Bridge's Secret sorry but i didnt know when the trophy pop

save 2
talk to the man and play minigames for Gon

save 3 Climb up the bell tower for Scenic Point and go on for Bailu Village (this is the last save in bailu. before climb u can free roam around and try to get all the herbs and fishing spots. i didnt by now)

save 4 Go in the big road and save the man for Dan

save 5 this probably have some tasks to do before going for Inseparable, its a story trophy but didnt know he pop

save 6 story trophy Yi

save 7 story trophy vip

save 8 modified save for Village Tycoon and City Magnate u can then convert money into tokens for Novice Gambler, Experienced Gambler and King of Gamblers, buy around 800 items in stores for Shopkeeper?

save 9 play with the capsule (with the hats) and hopefully u will get Capsule Fan

save 10 same as the other with buddhas Capsule Star

Save FISH I have modified myself an old save (apparently SW dont recognize saves after 10th) u can get Angler Extraordinaire fish once

------

[YOU NEED D1 DLC FOR THESE TO WORK]

Save 2 Tank to Bei and go to sleep for Old Castle

Save 3 Follow the stairs for Niaowu

THIRD SAVE

Save 2 Follow the road for Inseparable

Save 3 talk to the woman Good Karma if u play some more, buy the old tecnique and beat white tiger at the training groud u can get Jie

[hide ]First save
fish
2 story trophies
3rd save[/hide]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Herbs saves
All fishing spots (with the Niaowu save i did the battle arena too, its easy at lvl 43 kung fu and plenty of healing items)
Minigames scores

[YOU NEED D1 DLC FOR THESE TO WORK]
the User Alexander1404 provided these saves. Thanks him for his contribution!

Let me know if they don't work i can fix them

Last edited: