• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Tales of Vesperia Full Save-Set [CUSA12287]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
Hello guys i just started this game and i want to share some saves

REMEMBER THE SAVEFILES STARTS FROM 0 SO U ACTUALLY HAVE TO RESIGN THE PREVIOUS NUMBER FOR THE CORRECT SAVE

save 1 secret mission 4

save 2 secret mission 5

save 3 secret mission 6

save 4 theres some battles left for the Grand Battles

save 5 secret mission 7, Recovered the Aque Blastia

save 6 secret mission 8

save 7 go on story, do the torunament secret mission 9

save 8 backward till u find the giant crab Big Game Greenhorn, go on story and secret mission 10

save 9 secret mission 11

save 10 sleep at the inn go coliseum secret mission 12

save 11 secret 13

save 12 secret 14, Map Nerd (hard to find blanc spaces)

save 13 secret 15

save 14 secret 16

save 15 secret 17

save 16 secret 18

save 17 secret 19, Ended Alexei's Ambitions

from save 18 u can go for the Pro Boarder in deidon hold with repede

save 18 secret 21

save 19 secret 22

save 20 secret 20

asve 21 defeat bloodbeck and grifon for Big Game Hunter

save 22 secret 23

save 23 enter nam comande and answer right to all questions for Smarty-pants

save 24 secret 24

save 25 secret 25 and Defeated the Adephagos

save 26 setup for The Hit that Keeps On Hitting u can also get To Points Unknown (for this, its the last save u can get it BUT u have to let him fly in circle for 2-3 H)

save 27 Ahhh, Memories

save 28 1 fight for No More Grinding, Piggybankgo to nam cabande island and buy Jackpot

save 29 last save before boss fight Nostalgia is Overrated

save 31 wait 5 hours to get Bunny Guild Member, do a battle for They Call Me...

save 30 wait a few seconds for Too Much Free Time

thanks to hamoodi heres a save for all the savepoints! Back Up Plan Back Up Plan

sleep at the inn 3 times and then re-enter Aurnion there should be your last save point

Heres the save i modified for Low Level Challenger load save 5

Speedster load save 25

heres the save for the skits! Go the the gym and watch the final cooking skit!

Last edited:
It tells me that I need DLCs in order to load the saves. But there are only 2 free ones at the moment in the store. Was there anything else back then that could have been available for the game or the problem lies with me only?