• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Shenmue II Save Set [CUSA08356]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
Hi there, here's a WIP of the second shenmue game

money for nothing, cartoprapher and unexpected visit can pop early in 5 min since game start

https://mega.nz/#!5VFniaQY!XSJ8TtR4WSCE6efYRV6JYBkm3lL9qXFWJQblzufzhx8

https://mega.nz/#!QM9lCLrb!EKe_mB4983BOmdATC2kB5SjapRJFjkpsYa3JOWtU63Y

FIRST SAVE

save 1 challenger/strongarm try to fight again. go straight and to the left, right by the end where crates are there should be another armsfighters, i already got the trophy i dunno if it pop.

save 2 big spender go straight. Go then on with the story to get sleppery like an eel if u succeed with the QTE and baggage claim

save 3 go to the temple, use intrude the enter the house, accept to clean and go directly to the end of the shrine to the left, clean there. never assume pop it supposed to give u the apprendice trophy too

save 4 Get down street and talk to the old woman, ask about the man (UP) untill she talks about a book, go into the library behind the shrine, zoom in the north est corner. catch the leaves for the Autumn In Wan Chai, go to the martial school in green market to learn Wild Throw for Back To Schooland open the menu and use the move scroll for Adept

save 5 good samaritan go ahead and help the man

save 6 another fine mess follow the man in front of you, then qte

save 7 sweet sorrow talk to the old woman in front of you and expert real all the moves scroll then go to mao mo temple back to the library, learn the moves then nomad

under the nose
can be done from save 7 but its very long gameplay is story trophy i didnt save before trophy popped earlier than expected

save 8 master read the moves scrolls and put keys into buddha (seach for a video guide) 5 star general pop

SECOND SAVE

save 9 go ahead wait then down the stair New Kid On The Block

save 10 to be this good take ages play

save 1 david and goliah exit the balcony and defeat the final boss

save 2 see the flowers with shenhua follow the path then shenhua will lead the eay, choose yes

save 3 tree hugger just follow shenhua

save 4 go into the chicken and wait, follow shenhua and finish the game Not Done Yet

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the upload, is there any chance you could re-region these to NA? I've been trying myself but for some reason I can't open these saves in advanced mode. If anyone has any ideas please LMK, thanks!