• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Shenmue I Semi Save Set [CUSA08355]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
Hi pals, here's a (maybe) complete saveset of this game, i suggest u to play it because is very good besides controls

Appropriate Response, Yummy Meal, I Know Kung Fu, Simpler Times,Treasure Your Friends are really easy and can be earned the first 5 min of the game. i know more kung fu too after got the first move go to the antique shop u can buy other 4 moves
Boy Scout can be earned when u leave the house and u go for the first time at the T junction in sakuradaiba (be fast the event will expire after a certain hour and u have to w8 the day after)

Download

save 1 try to go to a gatcha machine and get a gatcha, i already have 50 different gatcha let me know if the 3 trophies pop gatcha gatch I, II, III, go to the fortune teller for Unexpected Visit and play an arcade game at arcade you for To Be This Good Takes Ages

(my mind is a bit confused on the saves now but they are in legit order, correct me if u see some mistake)
save2,3 i dont remember sorry

save 4 I dunno if the save is for cat bunglair and what's its worth or going to the dojo for practice makes perfect

save 5 Go to work and win the forklift race for Marks favorite
save 6 Go on with the story and save nozomi for Fallen Angel this isnt a simple part u need to ride a bycicle keep trying and familiarize with the vehicle
save 7 go left after u get fired and talk to Tom to learn the move (left, left, X, X) for Hot Dog Moves
save 8 follow the event and fight trought the free battle for Sore Knuckles
Save 9 U must defeat the last boss for Stay Down and NextStop Hong Kong
Save 10 is a cleared save, u cant load it

I'll adjust the post now im in a rush ^_^ ill probably do the saveset for the second game.

Last edited: