• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Dream Drop Distance Save Set [CUSA5787]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
Hi everyone i'm back with another KH saveset.

This time i used myself a save from Andrew Raukens user but it was quite confusing so i put it together, be sure to thanks him!

FIRST SAVE

save 1: obtained complete last world

save 2: flick rush, lucky seven, 3000 medals, drop for 100 drop trophy (do the final 4 mission into the coliseum with a star rank)

save 4: continue drop in order to find slidin block ability (need 50 droplets) all command

save 7: 1 2 3 star and Golden Egg creating a star spirit, ability ace turning on the zero exp from ability menu, record keeper and item completition after getting 1 item from a fight, did one secret portal for the Seekers of Secrets trophy, watched a flashback for the trophy, use one toy on spirit for true trainer, did one dive for the no damage and A rank. doing one special portal with the submission unlock every portal and mission trophies.

---------------------------------------------

SECOND SAVE

-Ursula do by urself, u can't save before Mark of Mastery
-save 1 kill 1 monster level trophy
-save 2 drop and trophy, buy all the minigames, make 2 spirit and do minigames for 3 trophies and the 3 happy friend trophy
-save 3 drop to sora, enter the door and beat the boss for the A Divided World trophy
-save 4 talk to esmeralda and beat boss Dark Intervention
-save 5 life saver: let your spirit die then revive
-save 6 enter arena for bicycle trophy, move to the next area after the trophy (the small purple square) and do some hacking for the hacking trophy
-save 7 go on and beat boss Memory and Heart
-save 8 beat boss riku Inhabitants of the Sleeping Worlds
save 9 go on with the story with riku, then do traverse town with sora fight boss and trophy Distinct Worlds
save 10 beat boss All for One, and One for All
save 11 beat boss A Sound Idea
save 12 union with the bat kill some enemies and u get max affinity trophy

------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD SAVE

save 1 buy one item for loyal costumer
save 3 do the last flick rush round with a star to get star combatant, find a dream piece to get Dream Pieces collector, drop to sara and go into grid-dock(upper) take the last recipe for the trophy, do the spirit for storyteller

(THIS SAVE IS PROBABLY BUGGED, IN ORDER TO GET TROPHIES U NEED TO DELETE UR ACCOUNT OR USING ANOTHER PS4, RELOGIN WITHOUT SYNC TROPHIES (GO OFFLINE AS SOON AS U LOG IN), USE THIRD SAVE THEN SYNC BACK)

Last edited:
Heho. Thank you for the safe set, helped me a lot!
But i've got a problem to get the "star combatant" trophie.
Delete my saves, offline and then I do the last flick rush round but dont get the trophie, the completion rat is 100 %
Can you help me?

Hi everyone i'm back with another KH saveset.

This time i used myself a save from Andrew Raukens user but it was quite confusing so i put it together, be sure to thanks him!

-= Hidden Content =-

FIRST SAVE

save 1: obtained complete last world

save 2: flick rush, lucky seven, 3000 medals, drop for 100 drop trophy (do the final 4 mission into the coliseum with a star rank)

save 4: continue drop in order to find slidin block ability (need 50 droplets) all command

save 7: 1 2 3 star and Golden Egg creating a star spirit, ability ace turning on the zero exp from ability menu, record keeper and item completition after getting 1 item from a fight, did one secret portal for the Seekers of Secrets trophy, watched a flashback for the trophy, use one toy on spirit for true trainer, did one dive for the no damage and A rank. doing one special portal with the submission unlock every portal and mission trophies.

---------------------------------------------

SECOND SAVE

-Ursula do by urself, u can't save before Mark of Mastery
-save 1 kill 1 monster level trophy
-save 2 drop and trophy, buy all the minigames, make 2 spirit and do minigames for 3 trophies and the 3 happy friend trophy
-save 3 drop to sora, enter the door and beat the boss for the A Divided World trophy
-save 4 talk to esmeralda and beat boss Dark Intervention
-save 5 life saver: let your spirit die then revive
-save 6 enter arena for bicycle trophy, move to the next area after the trophy (the small purple square) and do some hacking for the hacking trophy
-save 7 go on and beat boss Memory and Heart
-save 8 beat boss riku Inhabitants of the Sleeping Worlds
save 9 go on with the story with riku, then do traverse town with sora fight boss and trophy Distinct Worlds
save 10 beat boss All for One, and One for All
save 11 beat boss A Sound Idea
save 12 union with the bat kill some enemies and u get max affinity trophy

------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD SAVE

save 1 buy one item for loyal costumer
save 3 do the last flick rush round with a star to get star combatant, find a dream piece to get Dream Pieces collector, drop to sara and go into grid-dock(upper) take the last recipe for the trophy, do the spirit for storyteller

(THIS SAVE IS PROBABLY BUGGED, IN ORDER TO GET TROPHIES U NEED TO DELETE UR ACCOUNT OR USING ANOTHER PS4, RELOGIN WITHOUT SYNC TROPHIES (GO OFFLINE AS SOON AS U LOG IN), USE THIRD SAVE THEN SYNC BACK)

record keeper and item completition after getting 1 item from a fight.

I haven't had any success here so far. I got several items from battles, but the trophy doesn't pop up. Anyone an idea?

Okay to get the bugged trophies: its a bit of annoying thing.

1st step: back up your saves and stuff you have on your PSN before completing step 2, because completing step 2 will delete any save data on your system.
2nd step: delete your profile
3rd step: set up your profile again, you'll notice you have 0 trophies. Just don't sync your trophies yet.
4th step: use this save set, to get the glitched trophies, they'll pop normally.
5th step: Sync your trophies and it'll now be part of your list
6th step: celebrate by murder... I mean beating on dream eaters.