• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US GTAV - Red mist and kifflom trophies And TP Industries arm's race [CUSA00419]

KingOfTheAeon

The Golden Patriot
VIP User
November 1, 2020
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
4/5 rampages are done, You just need to do the final one. :) This is for the trophy for doing all 5 rampages.

The kifflom mission is at the last kifflom mission so all you have to do is drive around for a min and wait for the epsilon symbol to pop up. This is for the kifflom trophy.

And TP Industries arm's race

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
I went through and did 5 plane missions and 4 buggy missions. All you need to do is 1 buggy mission and boom you should have the trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GTAV - Red mist and kifflom trophies And TP Industries arm's race CUSA00419

Embedding is just posting with the link icon, correct? lol
Yup before i edited it your link to the save was just text instead of a url then people would need to copy paste the url to get the download when you embed it its a url instead of text so people can just click on the blue text to get to the download

-= Hidden Content =-

The kifflom mission is at the last kifflom mission so all you have to do is drive around for a min and wait for the epsilon symbol to pop up. This is for the kifflom trophy.

Got the Rampage trophy, but is there a trick to getting the Kifflom trophy to pop? I can drive around for an hour and an Epsilon symbol never pops up. I'm loading the "Exercising The Truth" save, correct? On that save, if I go to The Brief heading in options, then Mission, It says, "Your are not currently playing a mission"...

Got the Rampage trophy, but is there a trick to getting the Kifflom trophy to pop? I can drive around for an hour and an Epsilon symbol never pops up. I'm loading the "Exercising The Truth" save, correct? On that save, if I go to The Brief heading in options, then Mission, It says, "Your are not currently playing a mission"...

Figured it out: Had to go sleep at my house about a block away, and then the Epsilon symbol showed on the map the next game day. All 3 trophies popped, respectively, as advertised. Thank you.