• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU DragonBall FighterZ Level 20 and first story [CUSA08992]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
the first Story is 100% done might just do chapter select and select the last one complete it and the trophy might pop

for level 20 vegeta is already level 20 that did give me the level 20 trophy but cell and goku are level 19 and very close to level 20 just level them up 1 time and you might get that trophy aswell

Might make more saves of this games in the future i already did some stuff but i didnt make saves for it since its super simple stuff

here you go
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

(both trophies pop by doing 1 fight)

Last edited:
the first Story is 100% done might just do chapter select and select the last one complete it and the trophy might pop

for level 20 vegeta is already level 20 that did give me the level 20 trophy but cell and goku are level 19 and very close to level 20 just level them up 1 time and you might get that trophy aswell

Might make more saves of this games in the future i already did some stuff but i didnt make saves for it since its super simple stuff

here you go -= Hidden Content =-

(both trophies pop by doing 1 fight)

Dead link, can you reuplad it please?