• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Borderlands 1 Remastered Complete Save Set [WIP] [CUSA10468]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
JIMZO-F
January 12, 2019
hGR3dhal.jpg

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
The Trophies with no LINK added have been reuploaded in this big folder above the other saves i still need to reupload somehow

Save Set

Paid in Fyrestone
Buy a shield and turn in the mission and the trophy will pop

Ding! Newbie
continue the current mission by collecting the food and killing the skags in meanwhile once you hit level 5 the trophy will pop

Discovered Skag Gully
Run up this location and enter it and the trophy will pop
sqmIYZXl.jpg

Ding! Novice + Down in Front! + Pyro
Get 1 more kill with the turret and "Down in Front!" will pop make a couple more kills to level up to level 10 and "Ding! Novice" will pop and make 1 more kill with a fire weapon for Pyro
side note: while doing 1 of the missions for xp i noticed some rakk spawn nearby and was able to get the "Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest" Trophy picture of location will be added later on

Discovered Sledge's Safe House + 1.21 Gigawatts
Just run to the objective marker and enter the door and the trophy will pop and make 1 more kill with an elctric weapon

Discovered Headstone Mine + Wanted: Sledge + United We Stand
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Discovered Eridian Promontory You can't get this trophy i think because the area was already discovered even tried to travel back to another location using fast travel or just walking nothing so i made one before thsi area just the area before the entrance the save is there continue and you will get there the area is not discovered yet and as well you cant beat the final boss easily it's high level character with modded weapon.

Discovered Eridian Promontory + Destroyed the Destroyer