• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Borderlands 1 Remastered Complete Save Set [WIP] [CUSA10468]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
hGR3dhal.jpg

[hide] Download [/hide]
The Trophies with no LINK added have been reuploaded in this big folder above the other saves i still need to reupload somehow

Save Set

Paid in Fyrestone
Buy a shield and turn in the mission and the trophy will pop

Ding! Newbie
continue the current mission by collecting the food and killing the skags in meanwhile once you hit level 5 the trophy will pop

Discovered Skag Gully
Run up this location and enter it and the trophy will pop
sqmIYZXl.jpg

Ding! Novice + Down in Front! + Pyro
Get 1 more kill with the turret and "Down in Front!" will pop make a couple more kills to level up to level 10 and "Ding! Novice" will pop and make 1 more kill with a fire weapon for Pyro
side note: while doing 1 of the missions for xp i noticed some rakk spawn nearby and was able to get the "Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest" Trophy picture of location will be added later on

Discovered Sledge's Safe House + 1.21 Gigawatts
Just run to the objective marker and enter the door and the trophy will pop and make 1 more kill with an elctric weapon

Discovered Headstone Mine + Wanted: Sledge + United We Stand [hide]
Get to the objective marker enter the location the Headstone mine trophy pops now complete the mission and skill Sledge and the other trophy will pop
If you kill Sledge in Co-op the "United We Stand" Trophy will pop aswell

Master Exploder + Get A Little Blood on the Tires + There are some who call me... Tim
For the "There are some who call me...Tim" simple turn in the mission you will get an item and the trophy will pop
For the "Master Exploder" Make 1 kill with any explosive gun (there is a shotgun with explosive in the inventory)
For the "Get A Little Blood on the Tires" Simple kill 2 enemies by driving over them with the car you can get from catch a ride

Ding! Expert + Weapon Aficionado + Facemelter + 12 Days of Pandora + Made in Fyrestone [hide]
Ding! Expert: Turn in some quests till your level 20
Weapon Aficionado: Keep killing enemies with the modded assault rifle till the assault rifle class is level 10
Facemelter: Make 1 kill with the corrosive sniper
12 Days of Pandora: Make 1 melee kill
Made in Frystone: Complete and turn in the mission "Braking Wind"

Paid in New Haven + You call this archaeology? [hide] [Download] [/hide]
Paid in New Haven: Turn in the current mission
You call this archaeology?: Apply an elemental artifact you got 4 in your inventory

Fence + Discovered The Scrapyard
Sell everything in your inventory and the trophy will pop + Visit Early Scrapyard and the trophies will pop

Discovered Krom's Canyon + Wanted: Krom
Go to Krom's Canyon and kill Krom both trophies will pop

Ding! Hardcore
Kill some enemies till your level up

Pandora-dog Millionaire + Discovered Trash Coast +Destroyed the Hive
Sell 1 gun for the money Trophy and get to the checkpoint for the Trash Coast Trophy
Once you entered the Trash Coast simple walk up to the checkpoint and kill the Hive for the third trophy of this save

Wanted: Flynt
Kill Flynt and the trophy will pop

Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave + Fully Loaded + Made in New Haven [hide] [Download] [/hide]
Fully Loaded: Use the item in your inventory to increase your inventory and the trophy will pop
Made in New Haven: Turn in the mission and complete the mission after that (shouldn't take to long) and the trophy will pop
Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave: At the current map your able to get to the Crimson Lance Enclave location and the trophy will unlock

Discovered Eridian Promontory + Destroyed the Destroyer
The location trophy is supposed to unlock on load if it doesn't use the fast travel go to another location and go back and the trophy will pop for the other trophy simple kill the last boss

Ding! Sleepless
Simple turn in the current mission and you will be level 40 and the trophy will unlock

Ding! Champion + There is No "I" in "Team"
Ding! Champion: On playthrough 2 continue the level and kill 3-4 monsters and the trophy will pop
There is No "I" in "Team: Start on Playthrough 1 with a second controller enabled and simple turn in 15 mission's there are about 20+ ready to turn in

Trophies you need to earn yourself + How to get them?

Group LF Healer
revive someone in co-op and the trophy will pop this also can be done with 2 controllers

Duel-icious
simple win a duel against another player this also can be done with a second controller

Duelinator
Simple win a duel without taking any damage this can be done really easily with a second controller

And They'll Tell Two Friends
Play with 2 other players for this trophy you need to be with at least 3 players in a game

My Brother is an Italian Plumber

Speedy McSpeederton

Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?

You're on a boat!

Last edited:
Discovered Eridian Promontory You can't get this trophy i think because the area was already discovered even tried to travel back to another location using fast travel or just walking nothing so i made one before thsi area just the area before the entrance the save is there continue and you will get there the area is not discovered yet and as well you cant beat the final boss easily it's high level character with modded weapon.

Discovered Eridian Promontory + Destroyed the Destroyer