• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Dead Link Saints Row 4 Complete Save Set (No Story or DLC) [CUSA01164]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
oc9wuDk.jpg

Hey NGU Here is a Complete Set which i Re Regioned of my own EU Set i hope this helps the ones that own the US editionThis couple saves can grand you every trophy in the game exept the Story/DLC ones

[hide]

Download

Use this for the 40 Hour Trophy

Originally Posted by Miotheangel
Wanted to say thank you very much to you Wosley and cactustrav77 for the saves, I got a majority of the trophies except for one. The trophy "... I ran" didn't pop so I figured I'll just start a new save and do the main story for the rest of the trophies and hoping the "... I ran" trophy will pop along with em for a Plat. I figure either the trophy requirements needed to be under 249,999 miles or it need the profile save along with it to pop, because the "4th and 40" trophy popped when I had the profile save along with it. Still thank you very much, this is one game I used to play the hell out of on the ps3 and never attained the Plat for it, so it would be nice to get it once on the Ps4.

Hey buddy. would you mind sharing your save for i ran when your close to achieving it? i would greatly greatly appreciate it!

sure i'll do my best ^^ so I've been doing a lot of testing and I got to round 247k m, made a hard save and transferred it to a memory stick, and continued till 253,883 m and trophy still didn't pop that is so weird. I tried reloading the hard save from the memory stick and still nothing. I'm kinda agreeing with ppl that say the "...and I ran" trophy is glitched. I'm not giving up, just that is very disheartening.
--
So I have made some headway again I made it to 200,000 m I could post the save now and just say you'll need 50,000 m more. I'll do my best to round it down.
--
I HAVE DONE IT and tested it the "And I Ran..." trophy is now free to download cheers my friends. You just need to run around for 5'ish mins then it'll pop.

Saints Row 4 And I Ran... Trophy

[/hide]

99% Save
Code:
Epic Jump Quest*= Jump from 3 count to nuke plant without touching the ground (can easyily be done by jumping and calling a airplane in)

Saintified*= Create and save your Character in the rebuild shop

And I Ran…*= Instant

Don't Look Down*= Jump in the sky

Chill Out*= Kill 1 enemy with the freeze ability

Pounding the Pavement*= use the stomp ability 1 time on a enemy

Here! Catch!*= Kill 1 enemy with telekeniss ability

Bringin' the Heat*= use the fire buff ability 1 time on a enemy

Fist Meet Ground*= use the stomp ability 1 time on a enemy

Experimental Tech*= Make 1 kill with the black hole gun

I Am Become Death*= Make 1 kill with any ability

The*Challenge King*= Kill 1 warden

Back in the Day*= call your homies in outside missions and trophy will pop

switch hitter*= instant

Zoo Keeper*= kill 1 warden

Fourth and Forty*= Instant

Maximum Stopping Power*= Buy all upgrades for 1 gun

The Full Kinzie*= Romance with Kinzie (This will also unlock)
- Paranormal Bromance
- The Face of the Saints
- The Two Shaundis
- Machine Man
- On Her Saint's Secret Service
- Benjamin [CENSORED] King
- Actor-Turned-Politician
- Bouncin' with an Old Friend

Elementary*= Choose a new elemnet for all your powers (4 of them)

Better This Way*: Give all your guns a weapon skin

90% Save
Code:
Imperator*= Complete the last mission (This will also unlock)
- Saints & Sensibility

82% Save
Code:
Half Way Home*= Complete 1 mission in 2 districts

How It Should Be*= Complete 1 mission in all 4 districts

The Whole Story*= Take the last Audio log

Ooo A Piece of Candy!*= Take The last Cluster (Also Unlocks)
- A Real Cluster....

Where's My Cape?*= Complete all mission that are left and you will be able to buy your last powers (also unlocks)
- Keymaster

Need to be done Legit
Code:
Complete Story =*Zero Saints Thirty*(also unlocks)
- Destroyer-In-Chief
- There Is No PanCakes
- Woah.
- Don't Panic
- Ghost in the Machine
- Didn't Need to See Him Naked
- Blast from the Past
- About Time!
- Betrayed
- Poodle Skirt*
- Key Master (Can be done with 82% save)
- Imperator (Can ve done with the 90 save)

You Chose... Poorly*= In story in a mission you got a blue and red portal enter the red one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.