• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Cities Skylines Main Game + DLC Saveset [CUSA06407][CUSA06548]

Maestro

Fanatic
October 30, 2020
This is a save for a lot of DLC Trophies in Cities Skylines.
It is a big city and I have a lot of buildings unlocked +20 million dollars.
You can get a lot of main game trophies too on this save ( I have all of the Monuments unlocked etc.)

Snowfall - You can get all of the Snowfall Trophies :

-Build a sauna
-Experience Snowfall - Turn on dynamic weather when you load the save
-change the chirper to winter look- easy
-10 tram lines active - easy
-100km street maintenance - should pop instant or after some time
-2,000,000 units of snow collected - Build a lot of snow dumps and wait (maybe instant too)
-Foggy weather - you should have this one

Natural Disasters - Of course you can get a lot of them with this save too, just place the natural disasters manually

Mass Transit - You can get 92% of this DLC with the only one missing is Win all 3 Mass Transit Scenarios :

-10 Blimp Lines - just place them easy
-20,000 passengers on cable cars - just place 2 of them and connect them you will only need to transport 1 more person ( do the 5,000 on your save if you want to make it look legit )
-15 ferry lines - just place them
-10 monorail lines - just place them
-name a road steve - do this on your save too because im not sure if u will unlocked the centurion trophy too...
-100 roads - just change the name of 1 street
-combo breaker - just place all of the buildings you need for the trophy u will have enough money
-check a route of a citizen - just click on them

Green Cities - You can get all of the trophies :

-self specialized - self explaining don't save the game after that :D
-I to the T - same as above
-Organistic - same...
-Green Energy - should pop instant
-Friendy Teaching - just place the building you need
-Greenest city - destroy the industry

Parklife - You can get all of the Trophies :

-Maximum Park - should pop instant
-10 parks - just place new zones you don't need building for that
-Z00 - maybe instant, if not destroy 1 zoo building and build it again
-Coaster Tycoon - same
-Naturally - same
-Ambulare - just place 5 walking tour lines
-Maintain that park - maybe instant, if not destory the maintenance park service and build it again
-Sights to be seen - just place 15 sightseeing bus lines

Industries - you can get 70 % on this DLC :

-Level up and Industry area to lvl 5 - should pop instant
-build 10 industry areas - same as the zoo parks just place them you don't need buildings
-build 5 offshore oil drilling platforms - they're unlocked just place 5 of them
-deliver 1,000,000 units of mail - just place a post office it should pop after 1 mail is delivered
-build 10 warehouse buildings - just place 10 of them

I only have the Season Pass 1 & 2 so I can't provide a save for the Campus and Sunset Harbour DLC because them greedy bastards released a 3RD!!! season pass (btw every one of them costs 40€)

so yeah have fun and tell me which trophies pop:

EU :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Thanks to xTheSolutionNOT we have a US version of this Save too :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Re: Cities Skylines Main Game + DLC Saveset [CUSA06407]

SO this didnt work. It shows up as a save named tough. which is the wrong save as it doesnt have any money compared to the OPs amount. I have both season passes and its not loading at all. Could someone please check the US save to make sure its actually useable. Thanks!