• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Sniper Elite 4 - Better than the Best and "Harder Trophies and more" [CUSA04220]

sleete

Fanatic
November 5, 2020
- Maybe other unlisted trophies can be unlocked, if that happens, you're welcome.

Warning: All saves may unlock the following trophies together: Everything by Halves | Following Orders | Mission Possible | Mother knows best | Weaver's Warrior | Challenge Accepted - Maybe unlock Dogface and Jarhead too. You can be banned from trophies ranking sites, so make sure you already unlocked before.

Trophies: Better than the Best | You know you're REALLY Insane, right? | The Best of the Best of the Best | Are You Insane? | Deadshot Demon | The Masterful Marksman | Mission Possible
Steps: Load the profile and Complete a new Bitanti Village mission on authentic or authentic plus.

Download: [hide]PS4 - Sniper Elite 4 - Better than Best - CUSA04220[/hide]

The following are more saves I grabbed from NGU during the migration by jr_junior.
Someone's reported that "Still Ain't Got Time to Bleed" doesn't pop from the save 1.

Warning: All saves will unlock the following trophies together: Everything by Halves | Following Orders | Mission Possible | Mother knows best | Weaver's Warrior | Challenge Accepted - Maybe unlock Dogface and Jarhead too. You can be banned from trophies ranking sites, so make sure you already unlocked before.

Save 1
Trophies: Chalenge Accepted | Still Ain't Got Time to Bleed
Steps: Select Continue and walk towards the boat in front of you and finish the mission.

Save 2
Trophies: My Rifle is My Best Friend
Steps: Select Continue and walk towards the boat in front of you and finish the mission.

Save 3
Trophies: Variety is the Spice of Death
Steps: Select Continue and kill with the rifle the enemy in front of you.

Save 4
Trophies: Ambush King
Steps: Just select Continue and after spawn the trophy will be unlocked in a few seconds.

Save 5
Trophies: Greatest Hits
Steps: Select Continue and pick up the last Sniper Report in front of you.

Save 6
Trophies: A Bird in the Hand...
Steps: Select Continue and destroy the last Deadeye Target(Stone Eagle) in front of you.

Save 7
Trophies: The Collector
Steps: Select Continue and pick up the last Letter from Home in front of you.

Save 8
Trophies: Keeping your Distance
Steps: Select Continue, don't move and kill with rifle/pistol the enemy in front of you.

Save 9
Trophies: Veteran
Steps: Select Continue and kill enemies, destroy the truck and more to get some XP.

Download: [hide]PS4 - Sniper Elite 4 - Harder Trophies and More - CUSA04220[/hide]

Last edited:
thank you bro !

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden downloads links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

For the Better than the Best | You know you're REALLY Insane, right? | The Best of the Best of the Best | Are You Insane? , I noticed that not all of the levels were completed on authentic plus, will the trophies still pop if I just beat the fisrt mission? Do i have to beat it without saving to get the Better than the Best trophy and Best of the Best of the Best trophy, or can I save?

I noticed that not all of the levels were completed on authentic plus, will the trophies still pop if I just beat the fisrt mission? Do i have to beat it without saving to get the Better than the Best trophy and Best of the Best of the Best trophy, or can I save?

Read the readme.txt file in the folder with the save. You need to beat the mission that's listed there start to finish without reloading from a save or checkpoints. Can lookup a video of a speedrun for that mission for a good walkthrough.