• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Bully - Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA03507]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
bully-hd-wallpapers-32848-1853446.jpg

JkE8mkm.jpg

Wedgies & bullying, plus Gary. Great game.

-
US Download - Updated w/ 100% Bully Complete Platinum Save Set
-

Bully's gameplay was quite straightforward & some of everything took some time. So please, for the Platinum save in the files, give credits to Dean! :pepewink: (so glad pepe can be here) CLICK & OPEN THE SPOILER FOR A FULL VIDEO!

Guide Video & 100% Display:
Although, every other save was provided by me. Now to start, I made a booklet to go alongside with the download, plus it being separated into individuals photos, PDF & .rtf files (Mac's equivalent to .txt on Windows). So I put a lot of time & effort into this. All YouTube links, guides &, etc, can be found using the PDF or .rtf files within the bulk download.

100% has been added, download the above file to get your 100% save, I can include this in a separate download if people ask. I'm not sure if it has any trophies that can pop, it's basically the same as the Platinum trophy. So I'm not sure if it can pop anything or not. But let me know! Anyways, I didn't update the PDF, but I did add a folder.

Here are all of the details you need about the 100% if you wanted to do it legitimately:
Achieving 100% Completion Edition

To obtain 100% completion in Bully, Bully: Scholarship Edition and Bully: Anniversary Edition, the player must accomplish all of the following:

RED IS COMPLETED (view this link, to see all available red tasks)

Tasks needed for 100%:

Complete all 52 Story Missions
Complete all 16 Side Missions (24 Missions in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
Complete 41 Errands (out of 50) - 41 of 41 that're needed for 100% are done.
Complete all classes to level 5 (6 classes in Bully, 10 classes in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
Collect all 75 Rubber Bands (Achieved Rubber Band ball) (75 of 75 found,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1n8h6E5l8)

Collect all 40 G&G Cards
Smash all 25 Garden Gnomes
Collect all 6 Transistors and learn all fighting moves (Collect 6/6 - Need to learn last fight though - done now)
Smash all 27 Pumpkins from Halloween
Smash all 19 Tombstones from Halloween
Pick the lockers after Halloween to obtain Werewolf Mask and Bandit Mask
Unlock all trophies in Jimmy's room (36 trophies in Bully, 40 trophies in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
Win all Go-Kart Races (all 8 races) (raced 7, only won 5)
Win all Bike Races (all 14 races)
Complete all Lawn Mowing Jobs (Park: 3 levels and House: 3 levels)
Complete all Paper Route Jobs (all 4 levels)
Unsure about completion of it - Purchase all clothing items (at School Store, Worn In - All, Aquaberry - All and The Final Cut - All) ALL CLOTHING
Take all Yearbook photos (Completed)
Win all 5 Boxing Matches (You can start the match from 3:30 pm onwards after Chapter 2 is unlocked - completed 5/5)
Get the high score on all Arcade Games (ConSumo, Nut Shots, and Monkey Fling)
Ride each Carnival Ride at least once (Big Canyon Railway, Big Squid and Ferris Wheel)
Win each Carnival Game at least once (Strike Out, High Striker, Splish Splash and Shooting Range)
Buy all items from Carnival Shop
Play and win the Penalty Shots and Keep-Ups minigames at least once
Buy 100 Sodas
NOT NEEDED - Drink 500 Sodas (500 are done) Sodas Side Task
Pull any fire alarm 20 times
Travel 100 KM on foot
Travel 100 KM on bike
Fail any class 5 times
Get 1,000 projectile hits
Beat up the secret pirate on the southern part of the large island at Bullworth Lake (It can be seen here
here)

Non-required tasks:

Below is a list of extras that don't need to be done for 100% completion, but are still available for the player.

Complete all (41 of 50, are done) 50 Errands
Complete all Detention tasks (Mowing minigame: 3 levels in all 3 Parks on Spring/Summer/Fall and Snow Shoveling minigame: 3 levels on Winter) (Earned Prison Outfit)
Win all 4 Dodgeball Challenges (You can start this challenge after Gym Class (all 5 levels) are completed)
Collect all clothing items (all 307 clothing items in Bully, all 334 clothing items in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition) [2]
Play and win Future Street Racer 2165 and Future Street Racer 3D arcade games at least once
Win a Midget Wrestling wager at least once (at Carnival)
Get fortune at least once (at Carnival)

ORIGINAL THANK COUNT WAS 311

Done! All of the trophies are in the Bulk download. Dual Nebula now only has Monkey Fling left with a score of 333 to beat on my save, & Problem Child only needs you to do about one more prank. Enjoy!
yIlcNgV.png

Other content provided by me

Attachments

• bullyplatinum.jpg
    bullyplatinum.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Re: Bully - Complete Platinum Save Set

-
-

Bully's gameplay was quite straightforward & some of everything took some time. So please, for the Platinum save in the files, give credits to Dean! :pepewink: (so glad pepe can be here)

Although, every other save was provided by me. Now to start, I made a booklet to go alongside with the download, plus it being separated into individuals photos, PDF & .rtf files (Mac's equivalent to .txt on Windows). So I put a lot of time & effort into this. All YouTube links, guides &, etc, can be found using the PDF or .rtf files within the bulk download.

100% has been added, download the above file to get your 100% save, I can include this in a separate download if people ask. I'm not sure if it has any trophies that can pop, it's basically the same as the Platinum trophy. So I'm not sure if it can pop anything or not. But let me know! Anyways, I didn't update the PDF, but I did add a folder.

Here are all of the details you need about the 100% if you wanted to do it legitimately:
Spoiler:

Done! All of the trophies are in the Bulk download. Dual Nebula now only has Monkey Fling left with a score of 333 to beat on my save, & Problem Child only needs you to do about one more prank. Enjoy!
yIlcNgV.png

Could you please include the CUSA in the title

JkE8mkm.jpg

-
-

Bully's gameplay was quite straightforward & some of everything took some time. So please, for the Platinum save in the files, give credits to Dean! :pepewink: (so glad pepe can be here) CLICK & OPEN THE SPOILER FOR A FULL VIDEO!

Guide Video & 100% Display:

Achieving 100% Completion Edition

To obtain 100% completion in Bully, Bully: Scholarship Edition and Bully: Anniversary Edition, the player must accomplish all of the following:

RED IS COMPLETED (view this link, to see all available red tasks)

Tasks needed for 100%:

Complete all 52 Story Missions
Complete all 16 Side Missions (24 Missions in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
Complete 41 Errands (out of 50) - 41 of 41 that're needed for 100% are done.
Complete all classes to level 5 (6 classes in Bully, 10 classes in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
Collect all 75 Rubber Bands (Achieved Rubber Band ball) (75 of 75 found,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1n8h6E5l8)

Collect all 40 G&G Cards
Smash all 25 Garden Gnomes
Collect all 6 Transistors and learn all fighting moves (Collect 6/6 - Need to learn last fight though - done now)
Smash all 27 Pumpkins from Halloween
Smash all 19 Tombstones from Halloween
Pick the lockers after Halloween to obtain Werewolf Mask and Bandit Mask
Unlock all trophies in Jimmy's room (36 trophies in Bully, 40 trophies in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition)
Win all Go-Kart Races (all 8 races) (raced 7, only won 5)
Win all Bike Races (all 14 races)
Complete all Lawn Mowing Jobs (Park: 3 levels and House: 3 levels)
Complete all Paper Route Jobs (all 4 levels)
Unsure about completion of it - Purchase all clothing items (at School Store, Worn In - All, Aquaberry - All and The Final Cut - All) ALL CLOTHING
Take all Yearbook photos (Completed)
Win all 5 Boxing Matches (You can start the match from 3:30 pm onwards after Chapter 2 is unlocked - completed 5/5)
Get the high score on all Arcade Games (ConSumo, Nut Shots, and Monkey Fling)
Ride each Carnival Ride at least once (Big Canyon Railway, Big Squid and Ferris Wheel)
Win each Carnival Game at least once (Strike Out, High Striker, Splish Splash and Shooting Range)
Buy all items from Carnival Shop
Play and win the Penalty Shots and Keep-Ups minigames at least once
Buy 100 Sodas
NOT NEEDED - Drink 500 Sodas (500 are done) Sodas Side Task
Pull any fire alarm 20 times
Travel 100 KM on foot
Travel 100 KM on bike
Fail any class 5 times
Get 1,000 projectile hits
Beat up the secret pirate on the southern part of the large island at Bullworth Lake (It can be seen here
here)

Non-required tasks:

Below is a list of extras that don't need to be done for 100% completion, but are still available for the player.

Complete all (41 of 50, are done) 50 Errands
Complete all Detention tasks (Mowing minigame: 3 levels in all 3 Parks on Spring/Summer/Fall and Snow Shoveling minigame: 3 levels on Winter) (Earned Prison Outfit)
Win all 4 Dodgeball Challenges (You can start this challenge after Gym Class (all 5 levels) are completed)
Collect all clothing items (all 307 clothing items in Bully, all 334 clothing items in Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition) [2]
Play and win Future Street Racer 2165 and Future Street Racer 3D arcade games at least once
Win a Midget Wrestling wager at least once (at Carnival)
Get fortune at least once (at Carnival)

ORIGINAL THANK COUNT WAS 311

yIlcNgV.png

Provided a brand new video displaying all of the trophies! https://youtu.be/THwrNRGQVfU

I don't think this works on PS5 playing PS4 version of Bully because the trophies don't pop...

EDIT: Sorry only Green Thumbs Up, Rich Kid Blues and Smell Ya Later don't work for me.

Ok found a workaround:

For Rich Kid Blues, use The Wheel Deal save (it has ~$800 pocket money) and go to the carnival's Freak Show. Bet max $100 on one of the midgets and complete it twice to get over $1000.

For Smell Ya Later, use Speed Freak save (it has 17 stink bomb hits), go back to the dorm and pull fire alarm and spam throw the stink bomb until 50. This worked for me.

For Green Thumbs Up, I just deleted all my saves (I think previous saves from this set were affecting it) and started a new game. I collected flowers after Art 1 and starting gifting it to girls 50 times.

Last edited: