• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Grand Theft Auto V - Wanted: Alive or Alive, 100% & Platinum [CUSA00419]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
DPwsTzw.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V full of criminals & heists, just awesome.

-

DETAILS FOR WANTED; ALIVE OR ALIVE:

1 Wanted: Alive or Alive

US Download: Wanted: Alive or Alive
EU Download: Wanted: Alive or Alive

This save isn't gonna be much but since it's short I figured I'd give everyone a quick way to earn the "Wanted: Alive or Alive", the Strangers & Freaks mission given by Maude.
The save is a quick save (via the phone) you're Trevor & you've just talked to Maude to figure out where to capture the target "Ralph Owtrowski" alive. Once you receive her email & read it, you should be able to go & get him. Return him to Maude & the trophy is yours.

GTA 5 - Maude (Bail Bonds) [Wanted: Alive or Alive Achievement / Trophy] - YouTube

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

1: Maude's Location:
98EWbDP.jpg

2: Ralph Owtrowski's Location:
JpemJAO.jpg

3: Screenshot of trophy for legitimacey:
MnkIiCb.jpg

2 - Career Criminal, A New Perspective & Los Santos Legend

US & EU Download: Career Criminal, A New Perspective & Los Santos Legend, you can only earn the "A New Perspective" trophy this isn't a save set to earn those other trophies. This save will only auto-pop story mode trophies not any online trophies on PS5. Also yes this is a platinum save for Grand Theft Auto V on PS4.

Screenshots:

1 - Career Criminal:
R5BPdnC.jpg

WMz3zOj.jpg

2 - A New Perspective:
tXThv3w.jpg

Hojqln5.jpg

3 - Los Santos Legend:
LLQBO0r.jpg

All of these should be earnable! Or could pop, either way just wanted to share my save enjoy though!

Other content provided by me

Last edited:
DPwsTzw.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V full of criminals & heists, just awesome.

-

DETAILS FOR WANTED; ALIVE OR ALIVE:

1 Wanted: Alive or Alive

US Download: Wanted: Alive or Alive
EU Download: Wanted: Alive or Alive

This save isn't gonna be much but since it's short I figured I'd give everyone a quick way to earn the "Wanted: Alive or Alive", the Strangers & Freaks mission given by Maude.
The save is a quick save (via the phone) you're Trevor & you've just talked to Maude to figure out where to capture the target "Ralph Owtrowski" alive. Once you receive her email & read it, you should be able to go & get him. Return him to Maude & the trophy is yours.

GTA 5 - Maude (Bail Bonds) [Wanted: Alive or Alive Achievement / Trophy] - YouTube

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

1: Maude's Location:
98EWbDP.jpg

2: Ralph Owtrowski's Location:
JpemJAO.jpg

3: Screenshot of trophy for legitimacey:
MnkIiCb.jpg

2 - Career Criminal, A New Perspective & Los Santos Legend

US & EU Download: Career Criminal, A New Perspective & Los Santos Legend, you can only earn the "A New Perspective" trophy this isn't a save set to earn those other trophies.

Screenshots:

1 - Career Criminal:
R5BPdnC.jpg

WMz3zOj.jpg

2 - A New Perspective:
tXThv3w.jpg

Hojqln5.jpg

3 - Los Santos Legend:
LLQBO0r.jpg

All of these should be earnable! Or could pop, either way just wanted to share my save enjoy though!

Other content provided by me

Can I auto pop ps5 platinum ?

Thanks for this.

So your 100% save is all the single player trophies completed on PS4. If I have the online trophies already completed on the PS4, using this save should auto-pop the platinum on PS5 then right? I haven't played GTAV in ages, so I can't remember how the saves work, but i'm assuming my online save is separate from the single player save.

Yes it should auto-pop only the singleplayer PS4 trophies for story mode, so if you have all online trophies unlocked you should be able to basically get your platinum then. :) Sadly online trophies appear to be legit earned, which I did on my save but there's also no way to share the online progress of your save.

Thanks for this.

So your 100% save is all the single player trophies completed on PS4. If I have the online trophies already completed on the PS4, using this save should auto-pop the platinum on PS5 then right? I haven't played GTAV in ages, so I can't remember how the saves work, but i'm assuming my online save is separate from the single player save.

Hey, I downloaded your GTA V save file on PS4, you wrote here that it is 100% save but some things are missing, such as no peyote collected. But what caught my attention was that you put a screenshot with 15 knife flight done. Unfortunately, after uploading your save(EU version), it turns out in the statistics that only 9 flights were made. Probably that is why the trophy does not pop up for them, because not all of them are made. Maybe you got a bug while saving the save?