• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Borderlands 2 THC US REGION Modded Saves

MxjiiinBxu

Getting Known
November 2, 2020
Borderlands 2 The Handsome Collection​

Hey yall today ill be sharing some amazing saves ive kept to myself for awhile now. Although theres many saves out already these are my personal ones with countless hrs put into each one. I suggest keeping the save on your usb so if you ever want to load it back fresh you can.

Theres 3 saves here today a modded Mechromancer a modded Siren n a modded Berserker. All 3 Chars have max inventory with 1 of every weapon shield nade n relic, all have a ton of cash and modded/maxed skills set to what I think is the best setup for that char. All have insane health n can put out crazy dmg still inside what the game allows. All are on max OP (obviously you can play on any of them), all aeras unlocked at end game for each char [These are not Starter Saves].

Additionally the Mechromancer comes with some goodies :pepewink:
I Specifically spent over 10hrs making n over 15hrs testing what I think are the best modded weapons you can get in BL2.

READ IMPORTANT READ

Each time you load the Mechromancer you will need to reload the savedata again in order to get/have the modded weapons, when you load her up you will receive the weapons as mission rewards theyll stay n you can drop them for people but after you quit or change char they'll disappear. Again its HIGHLY RECCOMENDED you KEEP THE SAVE ON YOUR USB so you can reload it fresh when needed.

1st link is the save 2nd is the bin, profile is at the end for those who want it with the save.

BL2 - Mechromancer - BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001
BL2 - Mechromancer - BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001
BL2 - Siren - BL2-SAVE-SAVE0005
BL2 - Siren - BL2-SAVE-SAVE0005
BL2 - Berserker - BL2-SAVE-SAVE0007
BL2 - Berserker - http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zxfun4nieb3uq7/BL2-SAVE-SAVE0007.bin/file
BL2 - Profile - http://www.mediafire.com/file/l5tyixcfjayow8i/BL2-PROFILE/file

Somehow SW reads as a profile save but they’re actually a data save, strange but working! Just remember zipping them together and rename to “CUSA01401”. Also, wizard can’t resign the real profile save, but not problem at all. All 380 modded weapons and shields working fine, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Sorry I'm new to all this... In SW it says the save is already my profile so I can't resign it. Then when I try copying it on PS4 it says it belongs to another user. Did I miss something?

I'm also using the Mechromancer profile but PS4 says it's Salvador level 72.

Sorry I'm new to all this... In SW it says the save is already my profile so I can't resign it. Then when I try copying it on PS4 it says it belongs to another user. Did I miss something?

I'm also using the Mechromancer profile but PS4 says it's Salvador level 72.

that's because you must import the save you downloaded from your PC, not from the pen-drive

BR?