• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Minecraft Trophy World PS4 EU Only 1-13 ALL DLCs Save

CookiestMonsterr

November 7, 2020
Minecraft Trophy World PS4 EU Only 1-13 ALL DLCs

DOWNLOAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESVyHdpJE0g&feature=youtu.be

BedrockWorldyXukX3i6VgA@P2 is the main world
which you can unlock all of the trophies
apart from the mini games trophies and the passing time trophy and that is all

Longest Trophies
Castaway
Eat nothing but Kelp for 3 days. 1 hour Real time

Sleep with the Fishes
Stay underwater for one full day without using potions. 30 Mins

Master Trader
Trade for 1,000 Emeralds Easy now because of mods this would have took 1 hour

Glitchy trophies

Adventuring Time
Discover 17 of 40 biomes
Sometime doesnt work just fly around

Iron Man
Wear a full suit of Iron armour.
keep on putting on and off the armor

DLC 2
The Beginning.
Kill the Wither.
Sometime just doesnt pop and i have no idea

DLC 6 Change of Sheets
Dye your bed a different color.
You have to use your inventory crafting if that doesnt work then use the old edtion

DLC 6 Let it go!
Using the Frost Walker boots, walk on at least 1 block on frozen water on a deep ocean.
Just keep on going on and off land

DLC 8 Where Have You Been?
Receive a gift in the morning from a tamed Cat. Spawn only one cat and keep leaving the house then go to bed

DLC 9 Sail the 7 Seas you will have to do this your self i dont know

DLC 10 Sound the Alarm!
Ring the bell with a hostile enemy in the village.
Has to be night just keep spamming the bell

DLC 11 Me Gold!
Dig up a buried treasure. Open the chest and close it and you should get it

DLC 13 Oooh, shiny!
Distract a Piglin using gold Press L2 instead of throwing it

Last Updated 07/11/2020 I will Update when new DLC comes out
DM on Discord CookiestMonster#9308
Last edited by Eatmycoolbeanslol ; 11-07-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Last edited:
Where have you been?

If I try to sleep again, it says it must be night. I can't press the button again as it will spawn another cat.

Is it possible to add a button to make it night? I see you have noted to leave the house but in this save file, we don't spawn in a house or at least not the one in your video. Maybe there is another way around this?

Thanks for the save anyway.