• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Gran Turismo Sport Deluxe Edition - Lots of Saves + 100% [CUSA03220]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
​
wp2233396.jpg

Welcome to my Gran Turismo Sport save. This game is TOUGH at times, but nonetheless worthy of a awesome driving experience & playable game.

I recently had the disc version, & my disc broke & had to buy the digital & since the Gran Turismo Sport (Digital Deluxe Edition) was more affordable + all the of the extra cars (list of cars coming soon) it came with it would work fine for me so SOME of the cars I think can only be achieved through owning the Deluxe version of the game.

I've been playing the game normally for a while now, & noticed less amount of saves showing up, so I put this on here for anyone who has any reason for it, modding, loss of progress or anything. I will attempt to make this a platinum save but due to the lack of time, it is not likely.

EDIT: Soon to come will be more saves so please subscribe to the thread for extra content! This is not a one time save.

Trophies I've earned before save file was made (level 15):

Level 15 - Newbie Driver:

Bronze - Experienced Driver
Bronze - My First Car
Bronze - First Victory!
Bronze - Collection 10
Bronze - The Charm of Customization
Bronze - Run, Run, Run!
Bronze - Tuning Addict

Driving School with 46 Golds & 2 Silvers:
Silver - No Longer a Novice

Cars that you gain in your Garage from owning Gran Turismo Sport (Digital Deluxe Edition):
12 Cars:

Audi R18 TDI
Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak ‘87
Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car
SRT Tomahawk Vision GT
Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car
Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car
Mazda LM55 Vision GT
Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B Rally Car
Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Gr.3
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3

1 - Level 15 Save:
US Download: CUSA03220 - Level 15 "Newbie Driver", & few miscellaneous

Resign the save & head to "My Menu", "Achievements" & choose, play time. It should reward you with 500 experience making you level 15. I earned all of the trophies inside of the spoiler for this save before my I got the Deluxe version of the game. So they should all work normally.
yIlcNgV.png

2 - Level 49 with 3,000XP to go & "Record Number of Wins":
US Download: Ultimate Driver

66uHgj1.jpg

3 - Driving School with Save 1 - 46 Golds & 2 Silvers, & Save 2 - 47 Gold & 1 Silver:
US Download: No Longer a Novice
US Download: Driving School, #48 Gold, & #7 Silver by smushpie

Quote from Smushpie:

"Resign the save & head to Campaign, then Driving School, follow all the way down & complete challenge #7 & then the final one #48 for "No Longer A Novice".

For the Gold you need 1:50.200, this video SHOULD help you. I recommended before starting the race, go to Driving Options & change the front & rear tires to "Racing: Intermediate" then move the "Traction Control" to 5. Then go race, this may help you with breaking around all of the corners since is one tough track. If someone gets gold on this then please send me a file, because I'm having trouble. I was gonna leave only #7 as Silver, but I can't get Gold on the last one as of right now. You can use the second link to be able to avoid getting Gold on the #48 Driving School lesson, just do #7 & you'll have your Gold."

4 - 100% Completion of Schools, Races, Mission Challenges, Leagues & Circuit Experiences

100% Save

Just about every race was completed have like level 34 on the player, has 100% on the story & other things. I didn't feel like uploading the other trophies but I did manage to pop a few on a test account!

Now if you're in the Driving School, just select a new lesson & enter it, get a new record or a matching record (or Gold, Silver or Bronze award) & you'll manage to earn the trophy for 100% of Driving School. Same goes for Mission Challenges, replay the specific type of race then enter it & match the record or earn a new record & you'll earn the trophy for the other remaining races corresponding to it. For "Finale" you need to complete the entire race & make a position last place is 20th & that's also bronze so really just race. I would suggest doing this trophy last as it will pop the "Finale" & "Rival Crusher" at the same time.

You can refresh your online data by deleting the game & save data to get some of the user level progress back, because I got reset to level 7 & had to work my way back up it again. Currently at like 29 right now.

8v3791e.jpg

Other content provided by me

Attachments

• Gran-Turismo-Sport-PS4-PlayStation-VR-Support.jpg
    Gran-Turismo-Sport-PS4-PlayStation-VR-Support.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 18
  • gtsportlevel50.jpg
    gtsportlevel50.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 66uHgj1.jpg
    66uHgj1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Ciao è possibile avere un salvataggio modificato , con il livello pilota 50 e soldi infiniti ?
mi piacerebbe platinarlo , ma la vedo dura...sono fermo al 53% purtroppo .

"Hi is it possible to have a modified save with pilot level 50 & infinite money? I'd like to platinum but I see it hard."

You can't have infinite money on this game, & you have to legitimately grind your way to level 50. It's super hard. Takes at least a few hundred hours to do.

You need to load it offline, safest way to do it, is to delete your game application or remove disc & uninstall & delete your current save data. Then resign & copy it to the PS4, load the save WITHOUT being connected to the internet. This will ensure 100% that your save is offline & since you re-installed the game & is loading offline it's forced into using the only save data available, hence the 100% save or whatever else you are using.

So: Delete game, delete save data (after backing up), then re-install game & disconnect internet, then install PS4 save data, then open game & play.