• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete/GOTY NG+ Starter Save

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete/GOTY Starter Save For NG+ - YouTube

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete/GOTY Newgame+ Starter Save [CUSA05571] [CUSA05572] [CUSA05574] [CUSA05725]

This is a save I've put hundreds of hours into to create the most perfectly optimized save I could manage for newgame plus. It's at the very end of the game and is ready to start an ng+ with.
1st save is all done on 1.60, before the 4.00 Next-Gen update.
2nd is a 4.01 save, which has all new content fully complete and many extras imported from the PC version.

Be warned that this save is not intended to earn trophies. I also don't know which trophies this save could unlock, so I'd advise caution if you haven't completed most of the trophies already.
This save is also not for those wanting a super easy playthrough. All enemies will be scaled up to level 105, making the difficulty balanced and challenging.

Looking for a save-set instead? Wosley posted one in many different regions over at: https://playersquared.com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/4842-witcher-3-save-set-cusa00527-cusa01439-cusa01440-2.html?highlight=WITCHER+SAVE+SET

Details on what this playthrough has ready to import into Newgame+ include:
(Important information if you plan to use Savewizards Quick Codes are in red color)

- A max level 100 Character
- All possible 131 Skillpoints (99 from levels, 30 from Places of Power. Magic Acorn is still in the Food items unused, will give 2 if used.) Missing 1 Skillpoint from the Golden Egg, because I instead went for the Hen Gaidth armor set.
(I used an in-game glitch to add a lot more skillpoints, but you can reset them back to normal at any time you wish by using a Potion of Clearance.)
(If you plan to add even more skillpoints using the quickcode: You must first use a potion of clearance ingame to reset skillpoints. Not doing so will result in an error message.)
- An extremely high amount of crowns.
- All mutations unlocked.
- All Oils, Potions & Bombs unlocked + maxed out.
- A full set of every Grandmaster School gear in storage. (Forgotten Wolf School only on 4.00 Save.)
- An insane amount of crafting and alchemy ingredients. Also includes more food and mutagens than you'd ever need. (Plus arranged in single alphabetical order stacks.)
- 100 of each color dye.
- Storage is filled with tons of rare and unique items. (Be warned that it can be laggy, so if collecting is not your thing, feel free to get rid of a lot of it.)
- All gear equipped is optimized around a max-level character before starting ng+, so none of it is crafted.

Weapons:
lvl 99 Hjalmar's Steel Sword (200% Crit Dmg) (Preservation Rune)
lvl 98 Aerondight Silver Sword (Severance Rune)
lvl 31 Ravix of Fourhorn's crossbow (1 out of the possible 2 crossbows you can earn during a certain quest. You can now get the other during ng+)

Armor:
All highest possible level Hen Gaidth heavy armor with the Levity Rune put on the chest, so it is treated like Light. Greater Mending runes are on the rest of the armor.
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Armor
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Trousers
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Gauntlets
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Boots

Horse:
Caparison of Lament (100 Stamina) Horse Saddle chosen as the wish reward from Gaunter O Dimm.
Knight errant's blinders (60 Horse's Fear Level)
Beauclair saddlebags (110 Max Inventory Weight)

Side Notes:

Hunted down the highest level of every unique/rare item I could get including:
Dandelion Painting Can only be obtained by getting the bad ending.
Ciri's sword "Zireael" (Possible to glitch during a Novigrad flashback quest.)
Nathaniel's Glowing Poker from Crippled Kate's.
Bath towel (Imperial Audience Quest)
Loads more, but I'd end up writing a novel if I list them all! :jeb:

Extra notes on 4.01 Save only.

New Nilfgaardian Helmet
New Candle Lantern
Every Reward Offered By Gaunter O'Dimm, including the good ending weapons.
Every variant of the Portrait of Geralt + Prison Poster.
Many more rare weapons and armor were added to the save. (All are super rare, or impossible to earn during a normal playthrough.)
2 new relic witcher swords laying outside the house. (These exist only in the PS5 version, so can't be interacted with on the PS4 versions.)

Everything decorating the villa is either a duplicate of something already in storage, crafted, or won't carry over into NG+ So don't worry about leaving any of it behind.

Some endgame notes on this save worth a mention, but don't carry over into NG+:

Bad Ending + It Takes Three to Tango triggered from romancing both Yen & Triss. Dandelion at Corvo Bianco.
Maps fully explored and the maximum possible quests completed. (Any question marks on the map are bugged.)
Only 2 Red X's on quest objectives. These 2 are impossible to avoid, without missing the quests altogether.
Geralt will never grow a beard unless you change it at a barber. (Bug triggered during Dead Man's Party quest.)
All crafting diagrams are unlocked.
All Gwent cards collected. (Plus two copies of the John Natalis card from using an exploit during "A Dangerous Game".)
The difficulty never lowered from Death March.

[EU] [CUSA05571] Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Save Version: 1.60 + 4.01

[EU] [CUSA05572] Download Link:
Save Version: 1.60

[EU] [CUSA05574] Download Link:
Save Version: 1.60

[US] [CUSA05725] Download Link:
Save Version: 1.60 + 4.01

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the standard version of the game, see the link below for a very similar save I made.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt NG+ Starter Save [CUSA01439]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Last edited:
Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Newgame+ Starter Save [CUSA05571/CUSA05572]

Can I still use this save. I have all DLC but not GOTY edition. I can resign to profile, but save does not show up in game loading screen
You can use this save, but you'll need to Re-Region it first into your CUSA version. It's not difficult at all following a tutorial.
SAVE WIZARD RE-REGION TUTORIAL

If you're having trouble with it; you can upload a save of your own onto MediaFire, or somewhere else that I can download it from and I can do it for you.

EDIT: I since learned I was wrong. Anyone who reads this will instead want to use the standard edition save over at: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt NG+ Starter Save [CUSA01439]

Last edited:
Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Newgame+ Starter Save [CUSA05571/CUSA05572]

Can someone re region to cusa05574?

Here you go: LINK REMOVED. It's now on the main page.

I haven't been able to test to see if it works, since I don't have that version of the game.
Let me know if it works. :)

Last edited: