Credits

Marvel's Spider-Man Complete Platinum + 100% DLC Save Sets [CUSA11995]
    Share:

Marvel's Spider-Man Complete Platinum + 100% DLC Save Sets [CUSA11995]

I've set up these save sets in a natural progression order, as well as packing as many trophies into the fewest save files possible.
    All Save Files are able to be transfered onto a USB Stick at the same time. (Manual Save 0,1,2,3 etc. Ingame they will appear in the order from Bottom to Top or New to Old. For reference, timestamps that show in the load screen are posted below in pink.)
    Some will pop automatically, but there are those that will require you to complete particular tasks. All of them are easy and simple to do.

A text guide is paired with every manual save that include simple instructions on what you need to do in order to unlock each trophy.

If you follow the save file order, you can easily go from 0 to 100% very quickly. So remember to take time breaks between each save file, or certain trophies if you'd prefer, if you want to them to look legitimate.

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

Marvel's Spider-Man - Platinum Save Set

dd/m/yyyy time
    9/5/2020 7:45 Manual Save 0: Knocking Down Kingpin - Spider Man About Town
    9/5/2020 10:56 Manual Save 1: Spider-Sensible - And Stay Down! - King of Swing
    9/5/2020 15:17 Manual save 2: Amazing Coverage - Hero for Higher - Lost and Found - Sticky and Tricky - Wing it
    10/5/2020 19:07 Manual save 3: Arachnophobia - Neighbourhood Watch - Backpacker - With Great Power
    11/5/2020 0:36 Manual save 4: Snappy Dresser - The Scientific Method - Ace the Base - All the King's Men - Sightseeing
    11/5/2020 2:39 Manual save 5: Overdrive
    11/5/2020 18:21 Manual save 6: Shock and Awe
    13/5/2020 7:10 Manual save 7: R & D - Science FTW - Born to Ride - Cats Out of the Bag
    13/5/2020 21:03 Manual save 8: Demons Emerge - Pigeon Hunter - Cat Prints
    14/5/2020 11:45 Manual save 9: Tombstone Takedown - Hug It Out - Inner Sancuary - Short Fuse - Fists of Fury - Ninja - Spy Hunter - Challenge Finder - Master of Masters
    15/5/2020 0:13 Manual save 10: The Six Assemble
    16/5/2020 0:56 Manual save 11: A Bit of a Fixer-Upper - Superior Spider-Man - Schooled - Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man - Back in the Slammer - Mercenary Tactics - I heart Manhattan
    16/5/2020 2:49 Manual save 12: Grounded - A Suit For All Seasons
    16/5/2020 5:57 Manual save 13: Sting and Smash
    16/5/2020 7:20 Manual save 14: Staying Positive
    17/5/2020 2:02 Manual save 15: End Game - Be Greater

Download: You must thank the post to view hidden content. [System Firmware: 7:50]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Game+ DLC 100% Save Set

Save Slot 2 - Manual Save 0: One More Time - Power and Responsibility

Download: You must thank the post to view hidden content. [System Firmware: 7:50]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CTNS: The Heist - 100% Save Set

Manual Save 0: The Cat Came Back
    Manual Save 1: Here Kitty-Kitty - The Long Con - Disorganised Crime - Screwy
    Manual Save 2: Bye Felicia - Seduced by the City

CTNS: Turf Wars - 100% Save Set

Manual Save 0: Pulling the Trigger
    Manual Save 1: Crossing the Thin Blue Line - The Gang War - Prohibition - Turning the Screw
    Manual Save 2: Steel Skull Glass Jaw - The City is My Family

CTNS: Silver Lining - 100% Save Set

Manual Save 0: Frenemies
    Manual Save 1: Unplugged - Unacceptable - The Wages of War - Screwballed
    Manual Save 2: Terminated - The City Sleeps

100% Completionist Saves

This consists of 2 save files that have 100% completed New Game and New Game Plus.
    These are great if you want to import the saves onto the PS5 version for instant trophy unlocks.

[] Main Story and all DLC's 100% complete.
    [] NG+ file never changed from Ultimate Difficulty.
    [] All bonus objectives complete in the main game + DLC's.
    [] Ultimate score on all challenges in the base game + DLC's.
    [] The only thing NOT completed are the benchmark challenges.

Download: You must thank the post to view hidden content.
    Last edited by Meracle; Today at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added time stamps

Re: Marvel's Spider-Man Complete Platinum + 100% DLC Save Sets [CUSA11995]
    Share:

These save files are not working for me. When I try to import them they keep coming up with a "no valid save files found for import". What am i doing wrong...please advise.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by HemT73
    These save files are not working for me. When I try to import them they keep coming up with a "no valid save files found for import". What am i doing wrong...please advise.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Make sure you're unzipping the main Marvel's Spider-Man - Platinum Save Set [CUSA11995] folder before you try opening it on Save Wizard.

Share:

Originally Posted by Meracle
    Make sure you're unzipping the main Marvel's Spider-Man - Platinum Save Set [CUSA11995] folder before you try opening it on Save Wizard.
    Thank you so much. For the DLC do you actually need the content downloaded on PS4 or can you get the trophies with this save file without DLC on your system

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by HemT73
    Thank you so much. For the DLC do you actually need the content downloaded on PS4 or can you get the trophies with this save file without DLC on your system
    You must have the DLC content downloaded on your PS4.

Share:

Thank
    Man you boss

Share:

Do you have some manual how to use it ? I used Appolo but on my PS4 is file i20-s.save. That files here are somehow encrypred?

Share:

Originally Posted by leeechu
    Do you have some manual how to use it ? I used Appolo but on my PS4 is file i20-s.save. That files here are somehow encrypred?
    You have to resign the save to your own id by using Save Wizard which can be bought in this server [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or on savewizard.net
    Selling modded trophies for Ps4, Ps3 and Vita with legit or instant timestamps msg me for more [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Discord: Wosley#0001

Telegram: WosleyNGU

Snapchat: WosleyUSA

Share:

cool thanks

Share:

Thanks for the save

Share:

First, thanks for the upload and hard work you have put into this. Second, does anyone know if these will work with 9.00? I keep getting "Cannot load the saved data because it is corrupted." I've resigned with Save Wizard multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!