• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Resident Evil HD Remaster Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA01067] [CUSA01068]

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
JHODIOA.jpg

[EU][US] A complete platinum save set for Resident Evil HD Remaster. Also included is a platinum save with everything unlocked!

A special thanks to MeatyMuffin & Berserker for sharing a [US] re-region!

Each individual save file can consist of up to 8 save slots. Across each save slot, there's a text guide with some basic instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, i've included video guides for every trophy, made by myself on these very save files. Youtube Playlist

Save Wizard codes were used to mod these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance, the rocket launcher will always be available to make any mandatory fights simple.

It's very important that you don't play around with a lot of the weapons and keys in the item box. Because I used Save Wizard for access to the rocket launcher, there's also early access to other weapons and keys that you won't want to mess around with at risk of any trophies unlocking earlier than they're supposed to.
It will be completely safe following the guide, I just don't recommend using anything that's inside the item box as a precaution.

The trophies are laid out in a natural progressive order so they will look completely legitimate, but remember to take time breaks if you want the time stamps to also look right.

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

Part 1 - Jill

Slot 1. Get Used To It - First Kills Are Special - What a Great Guy - Not Taking Any Chances - Break Out the Marshmallows
Slot 2. Seeing Red
Slot 3. Delaying the Inevitable
Slot 4. Not Waiting to Exhale
Slot 5. Grave Digger
Slot 6. Deep Sixed
Slot 7. The Key Master
Slot 8. Who's The Hunter Now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - Jill

Slot 1. Giant Snake Got Nothin'
Slot 2. Spider Sense
Slot 3. Trust Him
Slot 4. Where the Magic Happens
Slot 5. Sorry About the Wait
Slot 6. Every Nook and Cranny - Alpha Team's Finest - I'm a Member of S.T.A.R.S. - Like Taking Candy from a Baby - Not in the Mood to Die - Take that, Zombies!
Slot 7. Every Woman for Herself - Oh, the Horror - Don't Stop Running - Racing and Pacing
Slot 8. Ink is for Squids

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 - Chris

Slot 1. Bravo, Rebecca
Slot 2. Not Just Any Object
Slot 3. Herbicide
Slot 4. That Was Nice of You - Written Word is Dead
Slot 5. Starsenal
Slot 6. An End to a Poor Girl's Misery
Slot 7. Sorry I Made You Wait - The Nightmare Ends - You da Man, Chris - We're in This Together
Slot 8. Every Man for Himself - CQC FTW - Passion for Fashion

Part 4 - Cleanup

Slot 1. The Survival Horror
Slot 2. Ghost of a Chance
Slot 3. Perfect Save File (Everything Completed/Unlocked)
All Bonus Weapons Unlocked // All Costumes Unlocked // All Difficulties Unlocked // Ending Gallery Completed

[EU] Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
System Firmware: 7.50

[US] Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil HD Remaster Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA01067]

this save set is such a save, thank you for making it. no chance in hell I was legit playing this game six times, minimum. four, sure, but not six.

Re: Resident Evil HD Remaster Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA01067]

Thank you so much for the awesome save set!!

I have a quick question, when downloading, it ran into a pathway error due to them being too long, and the instructions for every nook and cranny are missing. Could you give me a quick idea on what or where the last are is?

Any assistance on this is greatly appreciated!!

Edit: Just loaded up the save and went to last boss to unlock.

Thanks again for the awesome saves, really appreciated!!!!

Last edited: