• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Semi Save Set [CUSA01067] [CUSA01068]

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
dxgutao.jpg

A semi save-set for Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster. Also included is a platinum save with everything unlocked!

It's unfortunately impossible to save the game during the Leech Hunter mode, so most of the trophies that are earned within that extra game mode cannot be gotten from a save-set. If a trophy was possible to add to the save set, it's in here.

Missing trophies:
A Weird Interest in Leeches: Finish Leech Hunter with rank A.
Who Needs Partners?: Collect all of only one color of leech Charms.
Distracted from the Hunt: Defeat all enemies in leech Hunter.

Each individual save file can consist of up to 20 save slots. Across each save slot, there's a text guide with some basic instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, i've included video guides for every trophy, made by myself on these very save files. Youtube Playlist

Save Wizard codes were used to mod these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance, infinite ammo will always be available to make any mandatory fights much smoother.

The trophies are laid out in a natural progressive order so they will look completely legitimate, but remember to take time breaks if you want the time stamps to also look right.

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

Part 1:

Slot 01. Sit, Boy, Sit! Good Dog
Slot 02. Taking the Sting Out
Slot 03. This is How You Recycle - Zero In - Train Complete - Misdirected Hostility
Slot 04. Here I come to Save the day
Slot 05. How 'Bout a Light, Bud - Burned Alive - I have the touch - Guns are Too Quick
Slot 06. Centaurion Disciplinarian
Slot 07. I'm a Medic, Not a a Bodybuilder - Green is the Color - Find Time to Combine
Slot 08. Custom to Bust 'Em - Alley-oop!
Slot 09. Dead, Dead, Deadski
Slot 10. Calm the Zombie Nerves
Slot 11. Training Facility Complete
Slot 12. On Leather Wings - Die, Devil Bird
Slot 13. Laboratory Complete
Slot 14. Proto Tyrant Down - Factory Complete
Slot 15. Pro Tyrant Down Again
Slot 16. Apprentice of Unlocking
Slot 17. Filophile - Treatment Plant Complete - Hey, Queenie! Feast on this! - That's Officer Chambers to You
Slot 18. 20/20 Vision
Slot 19. Winged Spawn of Satan
Slot 20. Save Your Prayers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2:

Slot 01. Welcome to Team Wesker - Fashion Plate - S is for S.T.A.R.S.
Slot 02. Who's Got the Herb - Allergic to First Aid Spray - This is Serious Business
Slot 03. From Zero to Hero
Slot 04. Leech-Shaped Hole in my Heart - Trying Out New Things ((Best save file to use if going for the Leech Hunter related trophies))
Slot 05-20. (Ignore these. They are filler slots with no use.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3:

Slot 01. I Could Shoot, You Know
Perfect Save File (Everything Completed/Unlocked) All Bonus Weapons Unlocked // All Costumes Unlocked // S Ranked leech mode + Main Story // Gallery Completed

Slot 02. (Same as Slot 1, apart from it's on Normal difficulty.)
Slot 03. (Same as Slot 1, apart from it's on Wesker Mode.)

[EU] Download:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
System Firmware: 7.51

[US] Download:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Semi Save Set [CUSA01067]

Super
dxgutao.jpg

A semi save-set for Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster. Also included is a platinum save with everything unlocked!

It's unfortunately impossible to save the game during the Leech Hunter mode, so most of the trophies that are earned within that extra game mode cannot be gotten from a save-set. If a trophy was possible to add to the save set, it's in here.

Missing trophies:
A Weird Interest in Leeches: Finish Leech Hunter with rank A.
Who Needs Partners?: Collect all of only one color of leech Charms.
Distracted from the Hunt: Defeat all enemies in leech Hunter.

Each individual save file can consist of up to 20 save slots. Across each save slot, there's a text guide with some basic instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, i've included video guides for every trophy, made by myself on these very save files. Youtube Playlist

Save Wizard codes were used to mod these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance, infinite ammo will always be available to make any mandatory fights much smoother.

The trophies are laid out in a natural progressive order so they will look completely legitimate, but remember to take time breaks if you want the time stamps to also look right.

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

Part 1:

Slot 01. Sit, Boy, Sit! Good Dog
Slot 02. Taking the Sting Out
Slot 03. This is How You Recycle - Zero In - Train Complete - Misdirected Hostility
Slot 04. Here I come to Save the day
Slot 05. How 'Bout a Light, Bud - Burned Alive - I have the touch - Guns are Too Quick
Slot 06. Centaurion Disciplinarian
Slot 07. I'm a Medic, Not a a Bodybuilder - Green is the Color - Find Time to Combine
Slot 08. Custom to Bust 'Em - Alley-oop!
Slot 09. Dead, Dead, Deadski
Slot 10. Calm the Zombie Nerves
Slot 11. Training Facility Complete
Slot 12. On Leather Wings - Die, Devil Bird
Slot 13. Laboratory Complete
Slot 14. Proto Tyrant Down - Factory Complete
Slot 15. Pro Tyrant Down Again
Slot 16. Apprentice of Unlocking
Slot 17. Filophile - Treatment Plant Complete - Hey, Queenie! Feast on this! - That's Officer Chambers to You
Slot 18. 20/20 Vision
Slot 19. Winged Spawn of Satan
Slot 20. Save Your Prayers

Part 2:

Slot 01. Welcome to Team Wesker - Fashion Plate - S is for S.T.A.R.S.
Slot 02. Who's Got the Herb - Allergic to First Aid Spray - This is Serious Business
Slot 03. From Zero to Hero
Slot 04. Leech-Shaped Hole in my Heart - Trying Out New Things ((Best save file to use if going for the Leech Hunter related trophies))
Slot 05-20. (Ignore these. They are filler slots with no use.)

Part 3:

Slot 01. I Could Shoot, You Know
Perfect Save File (Everything Completed/Unlocked) All Bonus Weapons Unlocked // All Costumes Unlocked // S Ranked leech mode + Main Story // Gallery Completed

Slot 02. (Same as Slot 1, apart from it's on Normal difficulty.)
Slot 03. (Same as Slot 1, apart from it's on Wesker Mode.)

Download: -= Hidden Content =- System Firmware: 7.51

For my Resident Evil HD Remaster Platinum Trophy Save-Set click: Here