• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil 7 Platinum Save Set + Some DLC [CUSA03842]

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
RzNqzFz.jpg

A platinum save set for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Also included is a platinum save with everything unlocked!
All Story-Related Trophies Are Also Included

No Coin DLC was installed on any of these saves, so they will all work perfectly fine without owning any of them.
Includes End of Zoe and Not a Hero DLC Save Sets. I have no plans to add any more.

Paired with each save game file is a text guide with instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, I've included videos of me getting every trophy on an alt account, using these save files. Youtube Playlist

The trophies are bundled together the best I could do, while also ensuring they're laid out in a natural progressive order, so they will look completely legitimate. Remember to take time breaks between getting the trophies, if you want the time stamps to also look natural.

Some save locations could've been closer to the actual trophy if I used Autosaves, but I decided against it. I instead made all of the Save Files able to be transferred onto a USB Stick at the same time. (Save Game 1,2,3,4 etc. Ingame they will appear in the order from Bottom to Top or New to Old. For reference, timestamps that show in the load screen are posted below in pink.)

Save Wizard codes were used to mod these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance; Infinite Ammo will always be available to make any mandatory fights easier.

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

dd/m time New Game 0. She's Alive - Ah-ha! - Behind Closed Doors (Start New Game. No save file is needed for these trophies.)
10/9 09:55 Save Game 1. Master of Unlocking - Arms in the Air - Welcome to the Family, Son
10/9 11:08 Save Game 2. He's Here, There, Everywhere! - Nice Try - Can't Catch Me
10/9 12:32 Save Game 3. Open Your Eyes - Duck If You Love Life
10/9 12:57 Save Game 4. You Ain't Gettin' Away
10/9 13:30 Save Game 5. In the Bag - Things Got Personal - Less is More - Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! - Back Off, Mrs. B!
10/9 14:46 Save Game 6. Fly Swatter
10/9 15:49 Save Game 7. The Grave Will Out the Truth
10/9 17:02 Save Game 8. 1st Place at the Science Fair - Out Before Dessert
10/9 18:30 Save Game 9. You Better Start Running
10/9 19:07 Save Game 10. Be Kind, Please Rewind
10/9 21:47 Save Game 11. That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball - Pelicans in Your Pocket - Into the Depths
10/9 22:44 Save Game 12. The Devil Is in the Details
10/9 23:03 Save Game 13. Mr. Nowhere (System Save Data Required) - Playing it Safe - End of the Night Must resign both parts of the save folder. (Mr. Everywhere tracking is stored in the System Save Data.)
Do not use this System Data with any previous Save Game Files at risk of unlocking trophies earlier than you're supposed to.
11/9 15:00 Save Game 14. Just Get Me Outta Here - Resource Manager - Just A Memory Now - Walk it off
11/9 22:02 Save Game 15. Mad Pelicans
11/9 22:39 Save Game 16. Who's Your Daddy Now? - The Nightmare's Finally Over

Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Game Version: 1.07 / System Firmware: 8.01

targetOOG also created a [US] re-region of this save set here: Resident Evil 7 Platinum Save Set [CUSA03962].zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Platinum Save File With All Unlockables​
WARNING: This save is untested for trophies popping. So if you care about them looking legitimate, then use the above Save-Set first.

Has all of the unlockables ready to start a New Game with including:

[] Madhouse Difficulty
[] Albert-01R
[] Circular Saw
[] Infinite Ammo
[] Walking Shoes
[] X-Ray Glasses
[] The Secrets of Defense
[] The Essence of Defense

Download Link:
Game Version: 1.07 / System Firmware: 7.55

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

End of Zoe DLC Save Set​

New Game 0. Queensberry Rules (Start New Game. No save file is needed for this trophy.)
Save Game 1. Swamp Warfare
Save Game 2. The Only Guns You Need - Promise Kept - Fastest Man in the Swamp
Save Game 3. King of the Swamp

Download Link:

Not a Hero DLC Save Set​

Save Game 1. Mission Accomplished
Save Game 2. You're the Hero Now

Download Link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Platinum Save + 100% DLC's For "most" PS5 Trophies

Warning: This won't unlock all trophies​

Unfortunately, instant trophy transfers are buggy in RE7. You may end up missing some trophies not listed below.
I recommend only using this save on PS5 after you've already achieved 100% on the PS4 version.

This file pack includes the system data for the main game and all DLCs from an account that has gotten 100% in the past.
Plus some endgame saves to clean up the platinum on.
I also recommend pairing this with the End of Zoe save set, for an easier time unlocking those trophies.

Instructions: Transfer all save files and upon starting the PS5 version; click yes to convert the saved data.
The remaining missing trophies will have to be cleaned up yourself.

A full list of all trophies and the ones that don't auto pop are [Red] in Spoilers:
Short guides on unlocking some missing trophies are in [Green].

Resident Evil 7:

Biosplattered - Unlock all trophies.
She's Alive - Travel to Louisiana.
Welcome to the Family, Son - Escape from the guest house.
You Ain't Gettin' Away - Escape to the yard.
The Grave Will Out the Truth - Uncover the secret in the old house.
You Better Start Running - Escape from the Baker family home.
Into the Depths - Escape from the ship.
End of the Night - Get Ending 1. (The Autosave can unlock this upon beating the game.)
Just a Memory Now - Get Ending 2. (The Easy savefile can unlock this upon beating the game.)
Playing it Safe - Complete the game on Easy.
The Nightmare's Finally Over - Complete the game on Normal.
Who's Your Daddy Now? - Complete the game on Madhouse.
Behind Closed Doors - Close an open door by yourself.
Arms in the Air - Block an enemy attack by guarding.
A-ha! - Obtain something by closely examining an item.
Master of Unlocking - Use a lock pick to open something.
Nice Try - Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth.
Open Your Eyes - Use psychostimulants.
Find the Bag - Increase your item slots. (Load the Normal save. Travel into the House, Upstairs, Bedroom, and pick up the backpack inside the storage room.)
Things Got Personal - Finish off an enemy with the knife.
Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! - Clear insects off a door using a knife.
Back Off, Mrs. B! - Fight off Marguerite while she wanders the old house to make her run away.
Duck If You Love Life - Avoid Jack's scissor attack by crouching.
Less is More - Take down two or more enemies with one shot.
Fly Swatter - Shoot and knock back Marguerite while she's leaping at you.
That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball - Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it.
1st Place at the Science Fair - Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid.
Can't Catch Me - Complete the "Mia" videotape without being spotted by Marguerite. (Load the Normal save, and use the 'Mia" tape on the Videoplayer. Complete the trophy requirement and the trophy will pop.)
Out Before Dessert - Complete the "Happy Birthday" videotape within 5 minutes. (Load the Normal save, and use the 'Happy Birthday" tape on the Videoplayer. Complete the trophy requirement and the trophy will pop.)
Be Kind, Please Rewind - Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough.
Pelicans in Your Pocket - Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Easy or Normal difficulty.
Mad Pelicans - Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty.
The Devil Is in the Details - Read all of the files in a single playthrough.
He's Here, There, Everywhere! - Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette.
Mr. Nowhere - Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes.
Just Get Me Outta Here - Complete the game within 4 hours.
Resource Manager - Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times. (The Autosave can unlock this upon beating the game.)
Walk it Off - Complete the game using only 3 First Aid Meds or less. (The Easy savefile can unlock this upon beating the game.)

Banned Footage Vol. 1:

Dead by Dawn? - Complete Nightmare.
Sleepless in Dulvey - Complete Night Terror. (Pretty easy if you craft the Magnum + Infinite Ammo early.)
Like Mama Used to Make - Complete Bedroom.
Ratcatcher - Find all the dead rats in Bedroom in a single play.
Ethan Never Dies - Complete Ethan Must Die. (Nope, sorry. It's impossible to help with this.)

Banned Footage Vol. 2:

Eye in the Sky - Complete 21.
Card Shark - Complete Survival mode in 21.
You Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em - Complete Survival+ mode in 21.
Butterfly Effect - Get the bad ending in Daughters.
One Instinct: Survival - Get the true ending in Daughters.
Don't Keep the Man Waiting - Clear a stage with a 10 minute time bonus or higher in Jack's 55th Birthday.
Miracle Chef - Feed Jack every type of food and drink in Jack's 55th Birthday.
Best Birthday Ever - Get an S Rank or higher on all stages in Jack's 55th Birthday. (Getting an S rank on the first stage will unlock this.)

End of Zoe:

(The End of Zoe save set can make these trophies much easier.)
Promise Kept - Complete End of Zoe on Easy or Normal.
King of the Swamp - Complete End of Zoe on Joe Must Die.
The Only Guns You Need - Complete End of Zoe on Normal or Joe Must Die using no weapons.
Fastest Man in the Swamp - Complete an Extreme Challenge in End of Zoe.
Queensberry Rules - Perform a 4-hit combo with your bare fists in End of Zoe.
Swamp Warfare - Stealth kill 5 enemies in End of Zoe.

Not a Hero:

Mission Accomplished - Complete Not a Hero on Easy or Normal difficulty.
You're the Hero Now - Complete Not a Hero on Professional difficulty.

Download Link:

HueyFreeman also created a [US] re-region of this save set here: Resident Evil 7 PS5 Platinum save-set [CUSA03962]

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

Last edited:
Thank you sir. There one trophy didn’t work for me can u pls fix?
Save Game 7. The Grave Will Out the Truth

You're not the first person to have trouble unlocking this trophy on that save. After doing some testing; it seems very random whether or not it pops. Thanks for letting me know. :)
I've gone ahead and made a new save file that should work fine now, but requires a bit more traveling to reach the Trailer.

DOWNLOAD LINK DELETED. (It is now part of the main save set)

Guide: Starting in the Old House; travel all the way to the Trailer that's right outside of the Main House.
The trigger for the trophy is entering the trailer, but it sometimes takes longer to pop.
Answer the phone and wait a short while for the trophy to pop.

Resident Evil 7 Platinum Save Set (7/16) - YouTube

Last edited:
Save 2 dont Work for me ,Ps5 collection Version.

That's strange. I'll take a look into it and see if the same thing happens to me and if so, hopefully fix it.

EDIT: I downloaded and tested Save Game 2 on my PS5, using the PS5 Collection version. It loaded in fine with no problems.
If it doesn't work at all for you then either; somehow it got corrupted somewhere between downloading, resigning and transfering to your PS5, or the [CUSA03842] doesn't match up with your version.

If the save loads fine, but trophies are not unlocking when you complete the tasks, then please let me know which trophies don't work.

Last edited: