• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Borderlands 3 - Designer's Cut DLC Save

RedNova

YouTube Content Creator
VIP User
October 25, 2020
Treat Your Self

[hide]http://www.mediafire.com/file/3gnnwg1ti2cf9s8/Borderlands_3_Extractions.zip/file[/hide]

Made a save for the extractions, this way you don't have to grind so much. The count is at 89 out of the 100. Good luck, it should take 1 run overall to get the trophy, if not worse case scenario 2 runs.

As for the other trophies, there is a chance the silver trophy pops out as well, which is going through most of the map. Finally, for the bronze one make sure to beat the boss in the map, which is pretty easy.

Easy 100%! :D EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to add the type of CUSA, will do that for my next saves.

There is a video on youtube as well, if you need a little guide on how to do the Treat Your Self trophy quicker. Check DominatorzCrew

Nice Upload man! So annoying that greedy Gearbox really wants more money for a second pass -.- Gonna wait for a huge sale.

Any chance someone can resign this one to EU?

Keep up the good work Pal!

Welcome bro, yeah so true they are greedy lol. I feel these next gen consoles going to implement this season pass 2 "thing" a lot, so don't be surprised.I'm glad the save helped you out and everyone else! I'll keep trying for other games as well.