• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Curse of the Moon 2 (CUSA23491) Save Set

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
671217-bloodstained-curse-of-the-moon-2-xbox-one-front-cover.jpg

Morning guys, since no one uploaded any save(s) for this gorgeous game I thought I provide my Save Set to you!
This is probably the best possible Save Set all in one file!

Link: CUSA23491

What you have to do for a 100% complete legit order:

1) Finish the game once on your own. You have to finish it once on your own since every level will unlock a trophy and it's not possible to make saves for this run. You can play on casual, so you have infinite tries. It's very easy. Enjoy the game once on your own pace. You will unlock these trophies:

The Dragon's Silhouette
Enchanting Deception
Raging Chariot
The Queen's Dirge
Chains of Fire
The Titan's Sarcophagus
Muted Cries
The Demon's Crown
Unity & Determination

----------------------------------------------------------------
2) Now you can start to use my saves. Load in Save 2 You will be in the Snow Level. Simply move a bit forward to the next screen, go down and left. You will be in a room and receive the Zanmatou ( Zangetsus Sword ). You will unlock:

Unleash The Power of the Zanmatou!

(once the trophy pops you can back out of this run)

3) Load in Save 3 You will be in the final stage, simply beat this boss and you will get two trophies:

Unbreakable Bonds
That Woman, Dominique

4) Load in Save 4.. You will again be at the final boss fight of episode 2 but now without the Zanmatou and receive:

The Words the Spoke

5) Load in Save 5. You will be in the 7th level of chapter 3. Finish this chapter and receive

Is That really necesasary?

After this trophy don't back out. Instead finish the final episode,. Keep in mind that at least one comrade has to stay alive.

Once you finished this boss you receive:

The Moon's Lament
384,400km Beyond

6) Load in Save 8
This is your Zangetsu only run. The first level has been done by me. You will spawn in the base. Talk to the old guy say yes and finish the final Episode 3 all on your own. It's probably the hardest trophy but totally doable. Refer to youtube for guides and strategies for the boss. I can't bring you any closer to the trophy since it's not possible to save before the boss. Good luck.

Once you done it you receive:

Luna Secare

7) Final Step. Load in Save 9. You will be in the final chapter of your EX Episode run. Finish the boss and receive:

Oath of Reunion and your PLATINUM!

Additional information: Keep in mind that you at least leave one hour between every save! I recommend even two hours. If you struggle with something just make a post I try to help.

Leave a like for more saves in the future = )