• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Metro Exodus DLC 1 : The Two Colonels Saveset [CUSA11407]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey ho, this is my complete DLC Saveset for the Metro Exodus DLC Two Colonels. My upload will net you all trophies of the DLC

All instructions are inside each folder. If you want to make them look legit, stick to the order, I marked them inside the folder.

Save Set

It's just a Scratch

A thanks would be awesome and let me know if everything works they way it should.

1) New Year, Duty and conscience & Father and Son

This save can actually be used for the first three story related trophies. Once you load in,
simply walk forward and a cutscene will start. Right after that, "New Year", will pop.
Simply play for another few minutes. You will have to seize some medics from citizens inside a train
and have to make a moral choice. You choice doesn't mater for the trophy. Simply make a decision and the
next story related trophy Duty and conscience will pop.
For the third story related trophy you have to play a little bit. There were a lot of cutscenes so it was
hard to make a separate save for this one since it will pop in the middle of a cutscene. But it only takes
like 20 minutes or so and the difficulty is on reader so it's not that bad.

2) Mind you, it's quite heavy!

You will spawn inside a big room. As soon as you load in, some crawlers will spawn.
Simply kill three of them with melee attacks ( R3 ) for the trophy.

3) Dodgemaster

You spawn inside the Final Boss Room. Your Flamethrower is fully loaded with max pressure. Difficulty is on reader.
Walk into a corner, get rid of the enemies and wait until a skripted scene starts. Once you gain control again, try to dodge
the monkey's throw as quick as possible. It is really and a bit luck based. I had to try it for like 20 times. Once you dodged
his first attack, use the Flamethrower on him. He will disappear, but he will come back once more. Stay close to him, this way
he can't throw things at you and simply attack his with fire. Another scripted scene will start and he will throw you down an
elevator shaft. The trophy won't pop right away it takes a few seconds. Walk a bit into the final direction and the trophy should pop.
If not, reload the chapter and try again.

Additional hint: I tried several vids, but the only tactic that worked for
me was this here: Metro Exodus - The Two Colonels DLC - "Dodge Master" (Secret Achievement/Trophy) - YouTube

Try to jump or run into his direction as fast as possible. It seems to work better than just dodging.

4) The whole Picture + Real Colonel
You will be right in front of the final collectible. Pick it up for "The whole Picture".
After that, turn to your left, follow the shaft and finish the final few minutes of the DLC.
It's just a little sneak passage and a couple of cutscenes. Once the final scene played out,
the last story trophy "Real Colonel" will pop.

5) It's just a Scratch
Simply jump out of the shaft, trigger the last two cutscenes, and the hardest trophy of the dlc is yours.
Don't heal yourself! This will lock you out of the trophy. You just have to finish a very short sneak sequence
between the two cutscenes, simply crouch and nothing will happen. Takes just a minute or so.

Additional information: These saves were 100% made by me. It's just a repost of my older thread on NGU posted under my old Username there just to make it clear.