• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Middle-Earth Shadow Of War - Baranor the Conqueror Trophy Save [CUSA04408]

GerardoLibre88

Fanatic
November 11, 2020
Hey:

I want to share this save, you will get Baranor the Conqueror trophy. Its the hardest trophy of Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion. You have to get Gold Rating in this DLC.

Instructions:

1) You cant save manually, so this save is before you conquest the last orc kingdom.

2) Start the game and choose the last expansion and continue. You will respawn at the center of the map. You have to follow the "!" mark on the map, its the last main mission.

3) You have 3 bodyguards, and a lot of upgrades. I highly recommend you to play the expansion before or watch some videos, so you will know what to do.

4) You have to capture points A, B, C and D and kill captains and warchiefs on your way. You have 3 bodyguards, so it will not to hard to do. Keep in mind to find those corpses on the ground to refill your items!

5) If you die before to kill the king orc, you have to transfer the save to your ps4 again because the game will save on it.

6) My final time was 1 hour and 11 minutes and I got ~315.000 points. In order to get Gold Rating, you have to get ~250.000 points, so you will be fine with this save. Do not die and you will be fine!

CUSA04408

Hey thank you so much for this and also I wanted to add that I was able to get Shadows of the Sand as well with this save. You just go and do 1 Shadow mission and it pops when you finish so this save got me the last 2 trophies I was missing in the game.